SAU Community

brand new 7210 $450

RON-15H

Originally posted by RON-15H

brand new in the box for sale just upgraded my plan got it for free but have another phone so there is no need for it.  

thanks

DO NOT BUY OFF THIS GUY

He jibbed me majorly when i bought an 8850 of him

Water logged and all.

He should be banned from this forum ....

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/sh...&highlight=8850

listen u **** head if you cant read on the thread it clearly states that there is a problem with the volume controln now if you discovered that there is a water logg problem then thats your problem i couldnt have been bothered to get it checked out

So you little immature *** that decides to call me and threaten me go fu#k ya self with ya 8850 and read before buying as you were warned that there is a problem so you 17 yr old boy grow up and then come deal with me.

RON-15H - Sounds like you sold a dodgey phone. The least you could do is refund him. After you originally said in your thread that it would cost no more then $10 to fix......

Blade: I suggest you give RON-15H negative feedback via the new seller rating system on the forums so people are aware of the dodgey deal.

nokia 8850 legit only problem with the phone is that the volume is stuck at one spot but you can perfectly hear on it but my mate said it shouldnt cost more that $10 or i can get it fixed for ya looking for $350

2fardown i didnt sell no dodgy phone to him,

in my thread it states that the volume control doesnt work

now if you want to buy that phone, unless you are unaware of the problem then its dodgy.

The main reason i sold it was due to an upgrade if u buy something with a problem that its listed you pay a bit less than normal price which i sold it to him for.

My mate said it shouldnt cost more than $10 without looking at the phone, i couldnt have been bothered to get it fixed i thought i should sell it which i did in good faith stating the obvious problems!!!!!!

therefore to 2fardown and blade for future refrence when buying something read what is listed and the problems and be aware of other issues that may arise so keep your shitty opinions to ya self! and GOOD LUCK WITH YA 8850 buddy!

jesseknight

i told the desciption of the problem over the phone to my mate as i said i couldnt be bothered getting it fixed

he stated that it should cost more then $10 now if you are told of the problem before buying something then its on your shoulders of getting it checked out and paying for the damages

if u buy a car without the car working you pay a less price and then when u take it to the mechanics and they say the car was driven without any oil so your engine has seized thats your problem because you were TOLD of the problem hence buying the car

Originally posted by RON-15H

jesseknight  

i told the desciption of the problem over the phone to my mate as i said i couldnt be bothered getting it fixed  

he stated that it should cost more then $10 now if you are told of the problem before buying something then its on your shoulders of getting it checked out and paying for the damages  

if u buy a car without the car working you pay a less price and then when u take it to the mechanics and they say the car was driven without any oil so your engine has seized thats your problem because you were TOLD of the problem hence buying the car

No no no...different situation entirely. You said the phone worked fine, the only problem was the volume didnt work. In that case a perfect example would be....If you buy a car off someone that tells you the only problem is the radio doesn't work and then you find out the engine is only running on 3 cylinders, that isnt YOUR problem because you were only told the radio didnt work....I would be taking the car back and jamming it up your arse...like I would do personally if I bought that phone off you.

lets take the stereo situation:

say a stereo volume doesnt work and selling this cause you dont need it and your upgrading and buying bigger and beta things therefor you post a thread clearly stating that the volume doesnt work and so you the person that decides to buy it tries to get it fixed and discovers that its not economical to get repaired that your fu#cken problem not mine!

so now you fat ass 2fardown a car wouldnt fit up my ass but im pretty sure it will go up that fat ass of yours!

and i thought i made it to your "ignore list"???? LOSER!

ive had a water damaged phone and they are un fixuble, i had a look at that thread and i saw nowhere that it stated the phone was wated damaged and to me thats as bad as stealing!!!! as bad u did steal, u stole blades money.with the radio situation eg

thats like sayin: mate the radio volume dosent work.so u buy the car only for it to arrive n it has been taken to the carwash with the windows n sunrrof open!if it was me id never by anything off this prick

closed - RON-15H, if i get any negative feedback in regards to your dealings on the forums, you will be banned from using the classsifieds section - your conduct in here alone is enough for a banning period of a week or so... count yourself lucky.