SAU Community

spotted: "GTR33"

SkyDragon

Originally posted by 34GTt

hey MrSnrub yeah i think i rememba see'n your car afew times

yeah i live on the ranford estate, do you live down south street ??  

thnx, your car looks sweet too man gonna get some rims soon ?

jase  

:)

Hey yeah probably seen me around coz i see you a fair bit. Think i saw you again on Sat night turing into Roe St carpark (which was packed)

As for rims - as soon as i pay off my credit card which is growing quickly :) Going to get shocks and springs in the next few weeks so that will set me back at least a grand :D If anyones got dirt cheap 17s let me know :)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oo that would have been my friend` she drove into nb to pick me up :) ... yeah the line was long` but its pretty secure parking so its worth the wait` [although my friends type-R got badged ther]

haha .. yeah im waiting for my bank account to recover aswell :D hopefully soon hehe so i can buy a front-mount :)

what sort of style of rims were you looking for ??

Yeah actually Jason funny you should say "secure".

I thought the same thing until 2 weekends ago i came back to my car at about 4am and drove off....crunch a glass bottle under my passenger tyre. also a massive key scratch down the left fender above front wheel and they stole my center cap thing that says nissan off the same rim. ****ing ****s!!!!!!!

So a warning check underneath your wheels before leaving such a carpark. Some people have no respect and deserve a baseball bat between the eyes.

Not sure what rims...... just some locally made 17" cheapies I reckon. I quite liked the AMG Matrix rims but i havent seen them in the flesh just in a cataloge.

Ben

34GTt,

I'm sure I have seen you a few times now, I live just down the road from you and keep seeing this white GTt coming in and out of Ranford. Nice car man. I saw you about a week ago turning into Ranford at about 5pm ish.. waved but you weren't looking.. I've got a blue R33, always up and down ranford road cause I work at the Canning Vale pub..

Brett

EVL R33

hey ... i rememba ur car i think, u got the personal plates right ??

did you get your car recently ?? because i dont think i have seen it around much before` i want a better look at ya car :( i only get a quick flash when you drive by quikly`

thnx, my cars quite stock atm ... im looking for a job, but no luck :)

Jason,

I've had the car nearly 2 years now. They were pretty rare to see on the roads back then...... not anymore...:)

Ha ha ha, I'm usually running late for work (I work full time in Midland and have to be at the pub by 5 so it's a rush....)

Next time I see ya I'll pull over and we can have a chat..

Brett

At least the R34's are still rare!!!! Might have to trade up to one..

I work at the pub 3 or 4 times a week, usually over the weekend with a night or two during the week. My car is always parked out the front, so if ya see it call in for a beer....

haha thats one reason why i traded in my 33 :D but i just liked the driving feeling of the r34`

alrite ... when i pump fuel, i'll see if your cars there` should have all the skyline boys [and girls] there one time :D

hey joe` were was this ?? hehe i was probably in a rush ... im usually a good driveR :D

Originally posted by Pva_Glue

but who the hell are you guys?

b4 I know just about 80% if skyliners but there are soo many skylines to I lost count...

so who are you ? general introduction would be nice... or come to cruise at least...

R34GTt

Skydragon

PVA, im 96GTS from SDU, been posting on SDU for about a year. Haven't been on a SDU or SAU cruise.

34gtt, yeah i live just near the ranford estate too, and am constantly on Ranford Rd on the weekends. Haven't seen you though? I have a Silver N/A series 2 R33, you seen me? btw, im fairly positive that was your car i saw in northbridge, didnt get close enough to see stickers/plates etc..

Also In response to PVA Glue's concern ..... 8) ... I have been on SAU forums for a fair while now and have been to one cruise so far ( Hey its a start 8) ), the cruise that got rained out pretty badly ( night cruise astarting at the Omni going up the coast then back down the freeway until we got lost after the Tunnel due to not having a map 8)....

Anyway is ya can remember back that far I was driving a black R33 with GTR rear wing and a nismo front bar.

Brett