SAU Community

My Little Cruise Last Night(pics)

naga

nice shots sarahb the locations are conveniently close together aren't they

ozziefly, the carpc was around 800 bux. ordered my kit from shortcircuit.com and got the touch screen off ebay

Loving the first shot man.

I remember cruising around the city towards docklands area looking for good photo shoot areas and I somehow ended up in the west side (Sunshine). I couldn't find it. :cool:

if ur coming from se suburbs like me just hop on the monahs and take exit immediately after the bolte

then drive towards the bridge easy.

kirisaki, that stick things pretty weird :D i thought it was a manual when i first saw it. does it come in a kit or did u do some fabrication?

Nah man it's straight up bolt-on. I had all the interior pieces for manual conversion, just no useful parts ie. gearbox lol. How's the car running anyway? Who's faster? LOL. You or my ex-car???

i gave him a run up to 80 (coz i'm law abiding but curious :() beat him by 2 car lengths. he says he wasn't WOT though coz he reckons it'll wheelspin rofl. he used to drive a daihatsu or somethign so ye i think he needs a bit of getting used to. he's loving the car though.

my cars completely stock except for kakimoto catback (exact same as ur old car) and apexi pod ( which is minus 5rwkw actually )

• 2 weeks later...

hello aaronactive :)

yep those shots with the 50mm

i hate those orange sodium lights always ruin all my pics. gotta revisit that spot at sunset.

adzmax, got any more details? :P

keen to see how u guys with it!