SAU Community

Elite Motorsport Dyno Day

eliteopps

Dear All,

Elite Motorsport will be having a Dyno Day this Saturday. Details below:

When : 9am – 1pm, 2nd August 2003

Where : GasTune, Unit 8/209 Scollay Street, Tuggeranong (Next to Audiotech)

Prices : $25 for members, $30 non members

This event is also open for everyone so please feel free to bring friends, family and pets.

Any idea how many cars are gunna be there and is there an order that the cars will be run in?

A mate and I might turn up and we're just wondering if we can just rock on up and jump on the dyno within 30-40mins.

J

Damn shame I'll be in Sydney, like to see how much rwkw my car makes after my mod's. Oppy will take it out... I lent him my turbo's for the weekend, his car will run sweet just wind it up to 60psi, might have catch the bus home afterwards though :P

hehehehe opps car would need it hehehehe :P

hey kirt. who has whos ass on the dyno? hehehee actually ill take that back, my plugs are stuffed hopefully fix in the morning, just in time.....

there is no order as such, first in first served basis prob. i will see how many cars there on the day. hopefully make for a great day for all :D

non-members can join on the day aswell :)

Dun worry I have borrowed not alains turbo but his gtr man... John man there is no need to come half an hour early to put ur car on the dyno to save face! haha

All is invited there is no need to book or anything, who ever wants to put their car on the dyno just rock up and it will go in order from there. Bring heaps of meat... hmm... Johns shouting the spit roast! yummy...