SAU Community

Anyone Know Of People That Highflow Injectors?

blitza

Hey hey,

I'm just looking for some names and numbers of people that highflow std R34 rb25 injectors in Brissie. What are some costs and options???

thanks guys,

Steve

Not sure on costs but Mobile Injector Service can do highflowing. I reccomend spending the money and buying bigger injectors tho.

What are some reasons to upgrade to bigger injectors apart from just having a newer item in there?

when your stock injectors cant flow enough fuel to your engine from either turbo increase or just boost pressure you need more fuel to equal the amount of air going in on a ratio.I woulnd tget hi flow ones my old man has had bad expericence with them.I just buy new ones and so be it plus there nto that expensive now, you can get 555cc nismo ones for aound 750 to 850 a set

when your stock injectors cant flow enough fuel to your engine from either turbo increase or just boost pressure you need more fuel to equal the amount of air going in on a ratio...

Yeah i knew that bit :P

...I woulnd tget hi flow ones my old man has had bad expericence with them...

What kind of bad experience? what happened?

stock rb25det injectors can be highflowed to approx 650cc with out losing their spray pattern once u go bigger than that ur pattern starts going all over the shop. Mobile Injector Services do these and i think they're roughly $400 and the injectors are pretty much brand new.

Yeah i knew that bit :laugh:

What kind of bad experience? what happened?

Well basically the guy who did these ones,( dont want to name anyone except he is from towommba area) didnt do a very good job of them plus its a bit ruthless to do them.The spray pattern is crap,like a turning on a garden house and one of the pintels in the number 4 injector was broken from his bad doing and caused number 4 piston to basically crack the length of it in two.All the fuel was washing oil off the bore,hence causing damage.Spray pattern is important.IM not sure on Rb25 injectors but these were on SR20det ones.

Highflowed R34 ones from the US....good option www.deatschwerks.com

they are awesome i had a set of them, they were flow tested a 600cc they were all with in 2cc of each other and gave me mo problems what so ever

they are awesome i had a set of them, they were flow tested a 600cc they were all with in 2cc of each other and gave me mo problems what so ever

I just had a look on the site and they look very professional. Are they new OEM injectors that they high flow, pressure test, etc, etc and resell? Is that how it works?

when i got my injectors cleaned i talked to the injector guy about highflows and he said he wouldn't ever touch them, he said he's seen some good ones but on the most part they we all crap different flow rates etc. Your motor your risk.

thats why when you get them you flow test them :laugh: like i said mine were all within 2cc, if you test them you cant go wrong

Hey hey,

I'm just looking for some names and numbers of people that highflow std R34 rb25 injectors in Brissie. What are some costs and options???

thanks guys,

Steve

why hi-flow std injectors.

you can buy some aftermarket injector for a bit more money than hi-flow std injectors.

much better way to do and brand new too

cheers

thats why when you get them you flow test them :D like i said mine were all within 2cc, if you test them you cant go wrong

Yep, they even have so many cores in stock, they flow test and match a group of 6 so the tolerance between them is very close. I've heard nothing but praise for Deatschwerks, my ones have been running great for a long time now.

They highflow the pintle exactly the same way a manufacturer would, using micron accurate drills an CNC.

yeah i nearly got a set of deathworks highflows as well but read more than a couple of bad reports of injectors failing, locking up on the dyno and sorts. But I suppose bad reports are everywhere for everything

Edited by SevenAngryPenguins

why hi-flow std injectors.

you can buy some aftermarket injector for a bit more money than hi-flow std injectors.

much better way to do and brand new too

cheers

because they are cheaper and made by the same process and are effectively new

Yep, they even have so many cores in stock, they flow test and match a group of 6 so the tolerance between them is very close. I've heard nothing but praise for Deatschwerks, my ones have been running great for a long time now.

They highflow the pintle exactly the same way a manufacturer would, using micron accurate drills an CNC.

dont tell any one else that though...cause when you mention anything besides nismo when it comes to injectors they are apparently shit

I just heard they have arrived at my house... why do work days always go for so long?

I grabbed the 600cc variation of them. they are so cheap for brand new, flow tested & matched, 600cc injectors that are a drop in straight fitment... That has to be as good or better than any aftermarket brand injector, right???

And they only cost $550!

:D

I just heard they have arrived at my house... why do work days always go for so long?

I grabbed the 600cc variation of them. they are so cheap for brand new, flow tested & matched, 600cc injectors that are a drop in straight fitment... That has to be as good or better than any aftermarket brand injector, right???

And they only cost $550!

:(

Don't forget to send your ones back for cash-back!......another $90in your pocket

Don't forget to send your ones back for cash-back!......another $90in your pocket

do they take stock ones off of any one? Or only current customers? i have like 3 sets of RB 25 ones and 2 sets of SR20 ones!