SAU Community

R32 Gtr Bumper Fitting

Krazy 32

hey guys i hav an r32 gtst with standard bumper and i have enough money to get a front mount kit fitted now and you cant really see the front mount from the stock standard bumper so i want to get the GTR bumper... i have asked 2 guyys about them and i am keen on buying one of them...i just want to know if anyone has done it before and if it fits straight on or do i need something else?? cheers guys

I know of one way you can make it fit better, all you have to do is move the Intrusion Bar forward about 10 - 15mm ish, that way it pulls the bar forward therefor closing in the sides. I'm sure A4DM can clear this up as he has done it to his car and it looks fantastic!!

STEVE- i have no idea where to look around at hey ive asked at 2 or 3 places and they said they had none..fibreglass or original ones...

FLAMO DAMO- one of the wreckers i went to today was west coast imports in malaga the guy said i need a GTR intrusion bar and that the GTST one was different..i can belive that but he said that it would cost me 500 bux?? i really dont think thats true but yer..if anyone else knows anything can you please let me know?? i really just want it to fit and am willing to pay someone to do it if i cant...cheers guys

STEVE- i have no idea where to look around at hey ive asked at 2 or 3 places and they said they had none..fibreglass or original ones...

FLAMO DAMO- one of the wreckers i went to today was west coast imports in malaga the guy said i need a GTR intrusion bar and that the GTST one was different..i can belive that but he said that it would cost me 500 bux?? i really dont think thats true but yer..if anyone else knows anything can you please let me know?? i really just want it to fit and am willing to pay someone to do it if i cant...cheers guys

Yeah Nissan want 600 so anything under that is fine, however I got mine for 200 from KYP so yeah look around

you do need a gtr reo bar, but even then it doesnt guarantee a perfect it. you have to remember, the gtr has wider front guards than a gtst, so automatically theres a lil discrepancy there.

from a far, its not really noticable, but standing next to it, then yeah its visible. i have pic's of it, i'll post it up when i get a chance.

personally its better of getting a fibreglass one..unless u can score a reo + bar for less than $350

i think i might be better off just getting a vertex front bar to be honest..its gonna cost me alot just to get a GTR one..still thinking tho..cheers guys for your help..

I know your question before you finished asking it :) , GTR reos allow the fitment (unobstructed) for the N1 vents.

Read my mind!!! Yeah that pretty much the jist of it, well I apparently have a GTR REO but my front bar won't fit with the N1 Vents in so that why I was asking unless their is different types of REO's??