SAU Community

Chasing Info On Slidingperfomance

Hi guys new to the site and have seen lads getting stuff from slidingperformance. I am keen to look at his web site but cant seem to get on to it. Just want to know if it is for real and what you guys know about the site. Thanks

Just bought a walbro pump from them. Good support and communication before and after I made the purchase... Arrived within a week, was wrapped up well in bubblewrap...

They are pleasant to deal with and I wouldnt hesitate to use them again...

P.S. dont know if the site works, but their SAU ones do...

Bought a turbo and a set of splitfires off Aaron (Slide)

top bloke(s) to deal with thats for sure, IMHO

turbo took a while (was snowed under with orders) but I wasnt worried, the splitfires were delivered in 2 days

I bought stuff from them on probably 20 occasions, they are always cheap and reliable.

But I haven't been able to get to their website in the last couple of weeks either. If its down for a rebuild they should have a message that says so. Just pm "slide" through here instead in the meantime

Would anyone happen to have a Contact Number other than Aaron's number? he's never picked any calls I've made to him.

I just had to get a Dodgey Clutch plate out and new Clutch kit installed - I was wishing to speak to someone from the business.

I've looked around quite a bit and it seems they don't have a contact other than Aaron's mobile.

cheers

Thanks guys for all your help. i will keep an eye out for his new web site to be up and running. hope its soon as i need some bits and pieces to get the 34 going a bit harder. Thanks again...

Hi Guys

The website has suffered some big delays whilst upgrading.

Porting all the products to the new setup aswell as a pretty big customer base has proven to be impossible.

We are fishing around for a developer to clean up the mess and get the site back up and running now.

All orders and quotes are still being made through SAU and a number of other forums and will always continue to do so.

A simple oscommerce website was just too small for the inventory we need to list and need something much more practical.

Would anyone happen to have a Contact Number other than Aaron's number? he's never picked any calls I've made to him.

I just had to get a Dodgey Clutch plate out and new Clutch kit installed - I was wishing to speak to someone from the business.

I've looked around quite a bit and it seems they don't have a contact other than Aaron's mobile.

cheers

Send us an email or pm asap and we will contact you straight away.

[email protected]