SAU Community

Any Sauers Go To Adelaide Or Unisa?

JulzR32

lol i was thinking about starting a thread like this but u beat me to it hehe

wel im 1st yr studying bachelor Administrative Management at Unisa City West.

Im there Tues, Weds and Thurs.

City West has the best looking gals out of uni's i think..oh and so does magil campus :D

WERD!! :banana:

City East here

but I got kicked out 11 yrs ago (1997)

city West never existed then :D

best part about uni was sitting in the back and chit chat, have a beer at lunch & during lecture break

then cram the whole semester in swot vac

Adelaide Uni

B.E. Mechanical (Automotive)

3rd year, 1 more to go

so damn hard but could be worth the effort once its done!

Correct.....only 1 more year, stick with it bud

Hrm the only thing I ever learnt from 3 yrs of IT at Currie st TAFE was how to make a variety of different bongs....

Too bad I knew the curriculum before joining. Waste of time for me personally.

Ohwell.

-D

Yeah TAFE really is rubbish ... but the piece of paper at the end of it keeps my CV worthy of a higher salary :D

lol i was thinking about starting a thread like this but u beat me to it hehe

wel im 1st yr studying bachelor Administrative Management at Unisa City West.

Im there Tues, Weds and Thurs.

City West has the best looking gals out of uni's i think..oh and so does magil campus :)

I don't think so ... the girls are thick as anyway. There are some real bimbos there. Had so many try to bum off me and ride my grades :huh:

Use to drive me nuts when the lecture/tute is in session and they just can't shut up :(

you guys gotta come to magill. in all four of my classes im the only male

And you still cant score LOL

unisa magill, studying junior primary and primary teaching

Thats because they all think your a pedophile. Any male in JP will be looked at with suspission even if it isnt warented, its not fair but its s reality. Really tought on the kids who dont have positive male role models and only get females.

^^^^

dont need to score. have a awesome gf. Its not a reality on all, if you really beleive me come on prac and have a look at the parents. a positive male role model is needed more than ever in todays society. As you get onto the later years of JP i can see your point of view, but i just keep my distance from the yr6-7 group, ive got yr2's at the moment anyway

^^^^

dont need to score. have a awesome gf. Its not a reality on all, if you really beleive me come on prac and have a look at the parents. a positive male role model is needed more than ever in todays society. As you get onto the later years of JP i can see your point of view, but i just keep my distance from the yr6-7 group, ive got yr2's at the moment anyway

Children.... natures' own Pop Up Targets....

-D

I finished my Bachelor of Business some 2 years ago and my masters after that. Did it at UniSA City West. Real stupid lecturers there. Have fun dealing with Campus Central, the overcrowded computer pools, and the online enrolment (unless they've now fixed it). BTW the Worldsend will be your friend! Expect to work harder for your grades if you have a majority of OS students in your classes.

I'm now studying Design and Construction Management at TAFE for drafting qualifications.

:D

most of my lecturers seem pretty good. im getting a laptop hopefully so i wont have to deal with the overcrowded computer pools n stuff like that. Everything has been pretty much going nicely for me so i havnt had to deal with campus central yet...

yeh i think the city west campus has the best gals, although i reckon most of em are bimbo's too ay! mawson lakes has pretty much none really...

i started this thread just to see who has liners or similar at uni, its hard to tell coz uni can be soo big! anyone drive in> i mostly use the bus but sometimes i bring the liner in... fair hike from murray bridge to do daily.. !!

arnt bimbos better they the only 1s that fool for my tricks :D just playing

anyone go to the unithursday thing? i was thinking of going when they had there free booze at 1 event

yeh i think the city west campus has the best gals, although i reckon most of em are bimbo's too ay! mawson lakes has pretty much none really...

i started this thread just to see who has liners or similar at uni, its hard to tell coz uni can be soo big! anyone drive in> i mostly use the bus but sometimes i bring the liner in... fair hike from murray bridge to do daily.. !!

yehh i usually drive my baby in on wednesdays coz not at uni that long but aint sayin where i park lol

for tuesday n thursdays usally get me mum to drop me off or bus it

There's a bus to Murray Bridge now?

For the record, I go to Flinders (yes, Trakkie Uni), pretty nice, chicks are not too bad ( :( ) and I have a direct bus from my house that takes about 10 minutes or so to get there.

I'm studying accounting, another 2 years to go after this semester.

Edited by normangerman

yeh its not too bad... a coach goes from murray bridge right into central bus station adelaide... allows a bit of time to read n stuff on the bus... its pretty good if u cant be bothered dealing with traffic in your liner...