SAU Community

Brand New Genuine Cwest R34 Gt-t Full Kit

Item: Brand NEW

GENUINE C-WEST FULL KIT R34 GT-T

$3000

RRP $3500 PLUS a big 4 months wait (ring around if u dont believe me)

Genuine means plastic NOT FIBERGLASS

Full kit includes Front, Rear bumper and sideskirts

Will perfectly fits R34 GT-T, dunno bout GT-R

Serious offer only pls!! am in PERTH, will post anywhere!! at ur own cost thou

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, im pretty sure no one will buy your item as you've got 63 posts (new member) and have no feedback for other items. You live in wa ages away for anyone who would prob buy it.. so at least photos might give you some creditablilty...

Good luck with your sale, anyone with this kit will be happy no doubt

Edited by DECIM8

i might be mistaken, but i think it's a REQUIREMENT of ANY for sale items to have pictures attached, not website pictures.

if you're too busy to take pics, how'd you find the time to start the thread, post replies and get the post count to where it is? In reality, the time it takes from turning the camera on to clicking 'post' after doing everything in between is perhaps 5-7 mins.

1) you say FULL KIT, full kit includes the spoiler, does yours?

2) the parts you mentioned have options of FRP or PFRP, can you prove which one you have?

so which is it, you can't be bothered or you don't have a camera? you seem to be switching between the two

Dude, im pretty sure no one will buy your item as you've got 63 posts (new member) and have no feedback for other items. You live in wa ages away for anyone who would prob buy it.. so at least photos might give you some creditablilty...

Good luck with your sale, anyone with this kit will be happy no doubt

i knodw dude, but im actually just trying my luck in this classifed section (i think selling it here in perth would be less hassle, but no one has officially gave me an offer), but i do say that if u really wanted the kit, but cant trust me, we could definately negotiate somthin..

cheers :ermm:

i might be mistaken, but i think it's a REQUIREMENT of ANY for sale items to have pictures attached, not website pictures.

if you're too busy to take pics, how'd you find the time to start the thread, post replies and get the post count to where it is? In reality, the time it takes from turning the camera on to clicking 'post' after doing everything in between is perhaps 5-7 mins.

1) you say FULL KIT, full kit includes the spoiler, does yours?

2) the parts you mentioned have options of FRP or PFRP, can you prove which one you have?

so which is it, you can't be bothered or you don't have a camera? you seem to be switching between the two

read my original post pls, ive stated CLEARLY that the fullkit includes fr, rear, sideskirts, hence no spoiler..

Also ive stated CLEARLY it is plastic, since it is genuine (japanese made) or if u like, poly fiber reinforced plastic.. and "for all i know" (correct me if im wrong, anyone), u cant get genuine cwest kit in FRP...

what i meant was i dont have a camera, BUT i can ask someone to take a pic for me transfer it to her computer, then take my usb drive to her house and transfer the picture to my computer,etc,etc, anyway my point is there are always some ways to provide pictures and clearness of this genuine cwest (but this is the part where i cant be bothered to)

as i mention, im just trying my luck here for people who wants this kit badly, 3000 is a bloody bargain for a new genuine kit like this dude, (thats why i stated serious offer only)

so IF U REALLY WANT IT then throw us an offer already and we can negotiate about the "fishy" part, else stop firing me with all these questions and make me look bad sif im trying to take 3grand off ya for nothin!!

i understand of how u need pictures to trust the kit,but can u tell that it is plastic or fibreglass, is it new or used, etc,etc by looking at pictures? my point is if i want to do some sort off fraud, there are always some ways to do it rite.. even wit pictures..

understand gohan? so offer and we can negotiate of how u gonna trust me or piss off really

thank you