SAU Community

Fs:- 1995 Nissan Skyline Gts-25t Series 1.5

Span

I have unfortunately decided to sell my 1995 Skyline GTS-25T S1.5 as I really want to travel and I need the money to do so. Firstly, I will start by adding that I have thoroughly enjoyed the car and I have really looked after it. I got the car imported through JDS in July last year and I picked it up when it arrived which was in October, meaning I am the first owner in Australia. It has been regularly serviced by JDS as well who I must say have done a fantastic job when I have taken the car in. I have the full service history of the car since I have owned it and also the necessary papers, i.e. import papers.

The car had around 89,000 kays on it at time of delivery and now has just over 105,000. A Gates Racing Timing belt was fitted at 92, 150 at the same time idler pulley’s, Tensioner Pulley’s, Air con belt, power steering belts all replaced. Vacuum hose replaced. The car was stock as a rock when it arrived and mechanically has virtually remained so since I have had it. All that has been done to it has been replacement of normal parts when it had its major service and services. Apart from that it has a GFB BOV and after market GFB single stage atomic boost controller and is now running 10psi boost. I am happy with 10psi as the car is still running standard IC and exhaust. It runs great on 10psi and the motor runs smooth but is extremely lively when u need the extra power. Since I have had the car I have added 18 inch Mangel rims, a new stereo, tinted the windows to the darkest legal tint. The standard airbag steering wheel remains in the car. I payed to get it retrimmed as well as new gear nob and sack so it looks really neat and tidy now. The car is also fitted with a H/S turbo timer and an immobiliser security system. The only thing that does not work on the car is the drivers side electric window which I am still trying to get fixed. I have been told it’s the switch itself but finding a replacement for the particular switch has been a little difficult to find so they are still looking. The car has had no crash history. I have hit one possum in it tho and since then I have fitted some animal sound things which has actually helped and I have had no further animal trouble. The duco is in good condition for the age of the car with the exception of a few nicks on the front from stone chips and under neath the car where the previous owner has scraped the front spoiler a few times. It has been garaged for most of the time I have had it and waxed and polished when needed. Any way I have posted up some photos of the car. I am asking 14.000 for the car but of course I am open to negotiation. The car drives as well as it looks and I feel is a good package as it hasn’t been tampered with mechanicallty a great deal with the exception of the boost controller and BOV.

Well, heres my number if anyone is interested.

Thanks J

post-40730-1209972111_thumb.jpg

post-40730-1209972125_thumb.jpg

post-40730-1209972139_thumb.jpg

post-40730-1209972152_thumb.jpg

post-40730-1209972176_thumb.jpg

post-40730-1209972209_thumb.jpg

post-40730-1209972265_thumb.jpg

post-40730-1209972273_thumb.jpg

post-40730-1209972301_thumb.jpg

post-40730-1209972338_thumb.jpg

post-40730-1209972357_thumb.jpg