SAU Community

Cat Back Exhaust

Hi guys,

this question might be asked here already but I couldn'y find its!

anyway, will the cat back exhaust from R32 GTR fit R32GTST? any mod need to be done to make it fit?

Thanks in advance

:down:

I hear this often however I bought an X-Force GTS-t cat-back couple of years ago that did not fit on my GTR - not even close.

I hear this often however I bought an X-Force GTS-t cat-back couple of years ago that did not fit on my GTR - not even close.

wow that's weird.

i've noticed that the part number for japanese exhausts for R32 are the same for GTSt and GTR...

when I installed my old Trust all i did was move one of the rubber donut hanger thingies right at the rear muffler (interestingly to an un-used hanger that was there anyway?!?) and it all hung up fine.

could be cause by the x-force brand that not fit!

wow that's weird.

i've noticed that the part number for japanese exhausts for R32 are the same for GTSt and GTR...

when I installed my old Trust all i did was move one of the rubber donut hanger thingies right at the rear muffler (interestingly to an un-used hanger that was there anyway?!?) and it all hung up fine.

so, u reckon that they are the same apart from just the hanger at the back where the muffler was? cause I'm thinking about getting some used Jap brand from the wreckers/yahoo Japan

Cheers