SAU Community

Bosch Aerotwin Wipers

bugger

If it is time for you to change your wipers, grab a pair and not only it will last you very long, but also create a new and modern look for your car. This product will come directly from Bosch company. No copies! Real stuff!

Item(s) available via the group buy: Bosch Aerotwin Wipers

BOSCHAEROTWIN.jpg

Required number of buyers: Is either I hit 20 buyers or until the end of the month. ie 31st May 2008.

Current number of buyers:

Buyers who have paid a deposit:

Price and price conditions: $75 include shipping. US ebay will cost close to US$100 (include shipping) and Singapore will cost $80+ and after inclusive of shipping will cost around SGD$120 (approximately AUD$90)

Extra Info: Innovative Windshield Wiping for Everyone

Bracketless Bosch Aerotwin windshield wipers can be seen on more and more new models. From November 2004 Bosch will begin releasing new Aerotwin sets for retrofitting to vehicles with conventional wiper arms.

Aerotwin – the New Generation of Wiper Blades

Bosch was the first to market with a bracketless wiper blade - Aerotwin. 2004 saw delivery of the 10 millionth Aerotwin as original equipment.More and more vehicle manufacturers are choosing Aerotwin technology.

A Perfect Match

The flat and elegant high-tech spring strips on the Aerotwin replace the usual link and bracket configuration.Matched precisely to the curvature of the vehicle windshield. On the retrofit kits, the curvature of the spring strips has been calculated specifically to match the windshield of the vehicle.

Quick Wiper Blade Change with Quick-Clip

The new style fastening mechanism with the Quick-Clip adapter allows the flat Aerotwin wiper to hook easily into normal wiper arms. Simply hook the wiper arm into the adapter – changing the wiper blade remains as easy as ever.

The Advantages at a Glance:

Proven Aerotwin quality as original equipment

Superb wipe quality across the entire windshield thanks to customized spring strips

Longer service life due to even contact pressure

Less wind noise compared to conventional wiper blades

Smooth-running coating of wiper lip for even better wiper performance

Quick and easy wiper change using Quick-Clip adapter

High levels of customer satisfaction due to top technology and attractive original equipment design

Easy to locate thanks to "A" for Aerotwin on the customer number

Self-explanatory packaging

kidownload.jpg

This is genuine bosch part as I'm getting straight from Bosch company.

Contact Details: 0403527849 or PM me.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: courier interstate, COD.

For those interested, please kindly check the dimension of your current wipers and match with the chart below before you place your order.

All dimensions stated are for all cars as long as the windscreens measurements can fit. Please do not panic if you receive the item display other car make/model. If the dimension of the wipers will suit your car, it'll definitely fit.

And pls note that they are not suitable for BMWs, merc, porsche, volvo cars as these cars need special details applications before the dimensions can be choose for them.

Dimensionforaerotwin.jpg

Cheers.

Pictures of the product:

BoschWiper.jpg

BoschWipers.jpg

BoschWiperss.jpg

yeah, got these on my 34 as well (just the front) 11ty billion times better than the whatever ones were on there.

but i remember only paying high 30's, perhaps low 40's for these at super cheap auto?.

can i buy a single one? prob want to change my rear windscreen as well

just the rubber blade. The bit that is physically attached to your car stays, you just pull off the current blade, and it leaves JUST the wiper ARM (no blade) and then attach this wiper blade to it.

I'm a shocker of a DIY car person, but even i managed to get them on myself. Bosch have really made a great system with these wipers..

but as i said above, i think the price is basically the same as the shops