SAU Community

Pre-exam Stress Reliever Dinner And Cruise

hoony

hmmmm ... how could it add up to 80 bux i wonder .. maybe they accidentally charged extra or something .. hope he is still keeping

the recipt ... i know a few of us ordered quite a few drinks into the meal ... but even that cant possibily come up to 80 bux ... thats

really weird ... if we cant find out who forgot to pay or something .. i suggest that we should just divide the 80 among ourselves and

pay him back ... there were around 12 - 13 ppl on our table so that shouldnt be much ...

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i think someone would have forgotten to pay...

oh yeah, Brendan, i forgot to tell you... Szeto's group's cruises are hardcore with crazy cars and heaps good drivers - scary

Haha... was a fun run down the freeway tho!

nothing but boost~~ !

Thanks Andrew for organising :( gf and myself definitely enjoyed ourselves..

God dam 1kg steak was sooooooo chewy.. :D i couldn't finish it lol.. had like 1/4 steak, 3/4 wedges and 3/4 vegies left lol..

Sorry to hear bout ur car too man.. hope it turns out ok :)

Hmm.. 80 bucks short.. the total for my gf and i should be somewhere around 88-92.. so we just gave 100 so that the person that pays doesn't need to fork out extras.. these stuffs happens i guess..

yerh the carparks 3-upper floors cars were not able to move out. lucky we parked on 1st (prawn floor) lol. i was 40metres away and could hear hoonys car scraping (ouch) hope it turns out ok. also if that wasnt bad enough he nearly had a accident at the lights too thinking it was green turning arrow when he was meant to give way before turn. (chill andrew).

overall great night. the walking there wasnt :D

lol kinh...

yeah i'm actually calling around some shops today and also some traders for kits etc.

try to get it all sorted out, hope it all turns out okay, most likely get my kit next week from adelaide and then i'll start the painting hehe...

when is AutoSalon?

We were $80 short... and have the receipt.. don't know what happened but eh you get that. Then everyone just left.. so we went home.

And Dan you paid $50... and got $10 change.. you gave the $10 to me and I paid for our wine... so I know it wasn't you! :D

Was good to see everyone.. we all need to wear name tags or something next time so we know who everyone is! Oh and not get caught in crazy traffic where I almost run out of brakes and almost hit Andrew :D

Oh good, so I wasnt the only one who nearly hit someone on the freeway? Sorry Steve :D

Serge, the times changed from 6pm meet to 5pm meet. You had to read down, cos no one can edit posts. And you have my number, you should have given me a call mate!

Oh good, so I wasnt the only one who nearly hit someone on the freeway? Sorry Steve :D

Serge, the times changed from 6pm meet to 5pm meet. You had to read down, cos no one can edit posts. And you have my number, you should have given me a call mate!

Oh well... maybe next time, was realy looking forward to it to... strange how the site didnt work for me at all for 2 days straight, kept coming up with some random domain site, same thing on my pc, ps3 and psp connected to neighbours wireless....

Hahah nup, i had jelly legs for ages.. couldnt stop thinking "jeez Andrew would of hated me forever if I hit him!"

Oh and your friend is soo cute! You gotta bring her out again :D

Haha, yeah she's cool. She wants to come out on these now, so I'll bring her a long more. Now to convince her to buy a Skyline...

Btw Kelly, next time I see you I'll give you $10, just to help cover the missing money. Its not fair that you guys have to pay for it all

Haha, yeah she's cool. She wants to come out on these now, so I'll bring her a long more. Now to convince her to buy a Skyline...

Btw Kelly, next time I see you I'll give you $10, just to help cover the missing money. Its not fair that you guys have to pay for it all

Yey more girlies on skyline cruises to talk to! :D We need to organise more Sau meeting upness too

oh nah its cool, I was kinda tipsy when i rang up Andrew last night annoyed.. over it now. BUT if anyone magically remembers that they forgot to pay for food or drinks send me a PM or something.

regarding girls comments or sau events? :D

well... 26th of July hey...

just came back from Panel Beater, got quoted ducks nuts for the repair to my car so i'm pretty happy about that, then also got a quote for fitting and painting of the new kit and bonnet etc.

ducks nuts too... go home to sort out funds and find out i won't be able to get any for a tiny while...

want to get it fixed before AutoSalon... does anybody know if we're allowed to advertise our cars for sale at AutoSalon?

yeah we'll organise another meet or something, i want us to try out Tony Roma's ribs etc. on Hay Street or Shimizu Grand in Floreat all you can eat Japanese Buffet...

anyways, that's not for another few weeks at least, lol let us recover from this steak...

yeah i was still hungry this morning, thing is... it's not that i couldn't fit the rest of the 'Challenge' in my tummy but it stopped tasting like Beef and more like Cow... i believe i discussed this with a few of you last night lol

and Kelly, i saw you pretty close in my rear view bahaha in saying that, i nearly rammed up the stupid woman driving in front of me, her brakes were SUPER late

Absolutely Kelly we'll give you and Iain a few more bucks as well, even though we definitely paid incl our drinks. I seriously think that they charged us for an extra person if it was $80 over.