SAU Community

Exhaust Swap?

I had kakimoto exhaust for about a year now, the sound is getting serious loud after put high flow cats. It's not noise, sound really awesome just the volume doesn't suit me. I'm thinking to get some quiet exhaust, anyone interesting to swap out with mine?

the sound clip are with aftermarket y pipe and high flow cats. it sound quiet with slightly deeper note with stock cats and y pipe. I'm more interested at fujisubo at this stage. Edited by spikey

I had kakimoto exhaust for about a year now, the sound is getting serious loud after put high flow cats. It's not noise, sound really awesome just the volume doesn't suit me. I'm thinking to get some quiet exhaust, anyone interesting to swap out with mine?
the sound clip are with aftermarket y pipe and high flow cats. it sound quiet with slightly deeper note with stock cats and y pipe. I'm more interested at fujisubo at this stage.

Is there any drone at all with the exhaust? I have a fuji and might be interested.

I like the Fuji alot, more than alot actually but in the back of my mind want something a little more agressive.

Is there any drone at all with the exhaust? I have a fuji and might be interested.

I like the Fuji alot, more than alot actually but in the back of my mind want something a little more agressive.

the drone is just a little bit, nothing worst as annoying sound. If you want something aggressive, this is your option.

in addition, the titanium finish on the tips are just sexy.

pm me if you are interested.

• 3 weeks later...

I have purchased a Stillen cat back exhaust from the US and have found it to be an excellent product but it is a little too aggressive when gunned - it sounds like a Ferrari but is too loud for me. Normal driving is fine and there is no drone at all. I would be interested in swapping for something a little less aggressive and in new condition like mine. I don't want Kakimoto because I don't like the boy racer cannons at the rear. If anyone is interested and lives in or around Sydney so we can compare and discuss, let me know.

John

• 4 months later...

i recently went to Hitech exhausts in Darlinghurst...

they have been replacing exhausts on the 350Z's for quite some time now....

Best sound ive heard out of all them.... if you are after a euro sound.. (pORSHE like) then go there....