SAU Community

Compak Attack Tomorrow

blo2.6

yes, was getting a hot choc when it happend. then it was called off due to a 13 degree track temp giving poor traction. the car looks repairable but :thumbsup:

or 800hp thru a 28x9 tyre lol.

Yes. PB is 8.10 and was #1 qualifyer

Shit man,

what happened???

how hard did he hit and is he ok

cause i heard they stopped racing after that

What was the MPH for RH9?

The first run I saw was [email protected] off the line then planted it but not a clean run. I agree - radials on first meet, would have been better.

they ran a 10.6 @ 146 to finish up. shows the car will do a 9 with a better driver and set up.

i just would have liked to have seen it run on radials. I even offered them the use of our tyres and rims.

Mark's car is definitely a machine! Would have been great to see it run a 7...

Was a good day, just a pity that it dragged out for so long before the eliminations started, and then ultimately, it got cancelled.

Oh dam was waiting for RH9 to come out :)

Wonder why Croydon hasnt prettied up Devilish...

Mark's car was awesome, did the best burnouts..I didn't see twoggle? :)

Oh dam was waiting for RH9 to come out :)

Wonder why Croydon hasnt prettied up Devilish...

Mark's car was awesome, did the best burnouts..I didn't see twoggle? :)

from the other thread...

News on our car...

Got diff in and running friday....put Autronic in and had a few problems getting it running. Finally got it sorted late Saturday afternoon and tuned. The ATTESSA ecu was not recieving the correct signals from the Autronic to run the 4WD. We tried bridging over a TPS signal and lost the bloody tune!! The Autronic went bonkers and took an hour to recover it. Mark retuned the car in about an hour and by midnight had it running and making good power. We again got out the wiring diagrams and found that the earlier bridge we ran was on the wrong pin...bugger. Got the TPS signal to the ATTESSA and the 4WD came alive. However the output was making the TPS ecu input unstable and we decided at 2.30am to pack it up and concentrate our efforts on Marks car. Deciding that running the car while not 100% was not worth risking the chance of damaging it...so yes with only a few hours sleep that night we rocked up and set a new Aussie GTR record.

they ran a 10.6 @ 146 to finish up. shows the car will do a 9 with a better driver and set up.

i just would have liked to have seen it run on radials. I even offered them the use of our tyres and rims.

Hey i thought it was only @137mph

But not 100%.