SAU Community

Saturday Night In Coffs

nuclear_skyline

Hiya Lads and Ladies!

I'm on a work trip at the moment and I will be in Coffs Harbour all on my lonesome... Are there some local meets or something that I can go to fill in some time?

Alternatively, anybody interested in meeting up???

Cheers guys,

Thomas

Hey man , I live in coffs , well close enough to it !

I might be up for something !

I am pretty outta touch with th cruising scene here but I sure there would be something going on somewhere !

I know there is a good band on at one of the pubs on saturday night , a mate of mine is in it !

They play some good stuff ! but yeah , car wise I am not sure whats going on !

nice.... Well i'm staying in some dive of a hotel called the Park Beach Resort... Near the Home Supercentre place with Domayne and Repco...

Give me a call because I'm in coffs from tonight on 0404 867 637

How long ya in town for ??? I have a few things to do this arvo ! but might be able to sort something out hey !

What do ya do for work ?

i'm in town till Tuesday. So I have to stay in this dive of a motel for 2 nights, then I have organised an apartment. I'm not up to anything tonight save dinner with my business associate at 6:30pm...

I work in aged care and am undertaking a research trip to find new places to build new facilities and retirement villages. I know, thrilling, but it pays the bills.

Cool , yeah I am busy tonight to !

Crap weather hey !

I will see If I can find out if there is any car fun going on on the weekend !

I'll let ya know what I find out !

JamesB you still going out to the pub tonight?

Do you know if theres anything on tonight? I heard that a heap of people meet up at the Bailey Centre? Do the cops give people a heap of greif if you hang out there?

i'm from coffs area, and sadly there isn't much to do, the crusiers consist of a few holden owners, VL's/VN's and the like, facinating stuff

mind you theres a lot of skylines coming to town now, mate just got offered to straight swap his VS V8 manual on 20"s for a S2 R33 dark grey skyline, with all the basic mods, so he's stupid if he doesn't do it

Me, i just own an SR20DE S13, so not much excitement form my part, cant even sell it :D