SAU Community

Colour Change?

NA_Goodness

Hey guys,

I suck at using Photoshop so I was wondering if you can help me out. Someone from this forum, NISZILLA, wants the Do_Luck body kit, with these rims. I put the rims on, but I cant change the colour to white :P Can someone give me a hand please?

RyansKitandRims.jpg

Cheers guys,

Rhys

Edited by NA_Goodness

Here you go, the colour change is difficult to white, especially due to all of the reflections, but if someone can do a better job, please share your secret, otherwise, ENJOY!,

BTW, i want that kit too, its teh sex!

post-40562-1211502047_thumb.jpg

No probs bud,

NA_Goodness (Rhys) - I used the pen tool to select the area that i wanted to colour, then altered the hue and saturation values until it was the colour i thought was a decent looking white, its not too difficult but a little time consuming just selecting the area u want coloured, and de=selecting the areas you dont. Ctrl + U brings up the colourize hue and saturation tools when u have an area selected, this is what i use to change the colour of cars, and or anything else :)

lol, yeh i made a mini of it a lil while back, so i used the one i had without the website, and just added the chopped wheels that Rhys put on the purple do-luck 34