SAU Community

Skylines in eastern suburbs

PHAT-AS

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nick Thompson

He got crashed into last mccr cruise. Is he bak on the road yet. I thought he had a front mount but have never seen it on. He told me that he's got a 96 gtst engine and a high flow turbo and is making 160kw at wheels. I though that was pretty passive.

mmm yes... got rear ended big time.

and a hi-flo with 160 at the wheels?

he wouldn't know 160 kw if it slapped him in the face.

That car is ALL rice... and it's not nice :bahaha:

Ok Guys Details!

MEGA Car Cruise Saturday Nite the 23rd August.

Meeting at Target Square car park opposite Clipstone Yamaha.

Meeting time : 8.30pm

Departure time 9.00pm

Crusing to Docklands via city, then back though Dandy. There will be two main stops. All welcome. Tell all ya mates!!

Maps will be available on the nite from me. Melways Ref 49 F9.

If this cruise goes well with out any dramas, we will be hold more of these though out the coming weeks. So letz make this cruise BIG!!!!!

CRUISE AT OWN RISK. ORGANISERS WILL NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE,LOSS OR INJURY THAT MAY HAPPEN THOUGH OUT THE CRUISE.

Originally posted by Daz

Hey AdzMax is that your car in your avatar, crazy wheels. If you have probs getting your car back to stock we can swap :)

Yeah thats my Car in the pic. Has stock wheels at them moment but I've got the ones in the pic ordered from japan. They are Rays Verus - Spada 19's in gun metal. I will need a stock R34 exhaust though :D

Cortide, we'll should meet up and cruise down together...i've got a few mates that will probably come as well - one with an impreza and another with a celica. I'll ring you or something on saturday. cheers

Guest PatPat34

Last time, me and other two R34s was driving with in the limit somewhere around lilydale on Friday nite, there were around 10 undercover cops there. two of my friends get caught and been giving defective vechile notice. i was so lucky and skiped. anyway, Lilydale is in my black list. :D

anyway, anyone hang around in Doncaster area? we might have a meeting during weekends, how is that sound?

TRDsupra, so what if you don't drive a skyline, come along anyway! i'm sure people won't mind if you drive your supra. i personally think supras are a lot better looking than skylines, and go harder :D

Originally posted by Adzmax

Yeah thats my Car in the pic. Has stock wheels at them moment but I've got the ones in the pic ordered from japan. They are Rays Verus - Spada 19's in gun metal. I will need a stock R34 exhaust though :(

Stock exhaust is yours if I bring my car in before yours:D

Guest PatPat34

well, stock car is good to avoid cops, but i mean there will be much much less fun with these cars, cortide. these cars born to modified. And even you are stock cars, the cops will charge u for anything they like, they don't care.................. :(

anyway. mine car is tuned with HKS's sub computer F-Con S.

boost to 0.8 bar only, and its 190 kw at wheels. tuned by guys from sydney BD4s --- offical HKS dealer, and the only HKS auth dealer in Aus.