SAU Community

Rb25 Forward Facing Throttle Bodie

ydr030

• 2 weeks later...

ok so who here can make them? and wot is the cost involved to just move the standard throttle body an to the front??

also if i take it to aluminium welding place, would they be able to do it for me, if i show them pics?

cheers

ok so who here can make them? and wot is the cost involved to just move the standard throttle body an to the front??

also if i take it to aluminium welding place, would they be able to do it for me, if i show them pics?

cheers

Only if there a good welder

Edited by meet07

• 8 months later...

hey guys. ok i have a question. i've got a s2 r33 gts-t and i've just bought a new Monsta cooler from someone on here and also a 2nd hand CPC forward facing plenum. i obviously have to get a pipe from the cooler into the plenum and i'm assuming that it will come through where the resevoir is for my windscreen washers. my question is what do you guys do with your windscreen squirter water?? just get rid of it and not have one? i mean its stupid on a skyline anyway because if you drive with the window down all the bloody water comes in if you do it while your driving so personally i dont use it that often anyway! but sometimes it comes in handy right?

do i just go to the wreckers and buy a small one from another car and make it fit maybe under where the original one is so its out of the way and doesn't look so ugly?