SAU Community

Stagea Mods

sturb25

I bought my stagea S2 1998 RS4 S rb25neo about 8 months ago and need some help with sourcing some mod parts for it. Its stock as a rock apart from pod filter. Need more grunt, its hard going from a vl with rb25 conversion pumping out 250rwkw 2 a stagea with about 100 at all fours so i want 2 start with some good mods to make around 200 at all 4's.

computer-is there a plug in type computer for the rb25 neo (best value for money?)

Front mount kits-

boost controller-

cat back system-

front pipe-i have one off a r33 which i used 4 my vl- Does this fit? (x-force)

injectors- (sard or nismo?)

Suspension- what fits the series 2? (back and front) has nismo short springs so i want to use them just need shocks?

Nismo series 2 bodykit-

Volk racing te37 rims-18 or 19 inch

Any other mods that i need to do 2 make around 200kw at all 4's

Thanks

See Rob at Sabbadin Automotive 9558 4422

I bout mine with only a cat back exhaust since then I did the mods in 2 stages.

Trust Front mount (made for an R33)

Front / dump pipe (cut down R33 one)

Cat

R34 Apexi PFC

Blitz ID3 Boost controller

The above should get you around 200ish rwkw

Then I put on a HKS GTRS which was a direct bolt on for an R33 but needed slight mods to fit the stagea

Bosch 600cc injectors

Walbro Fuel pump, (bosch pump will not fit in the standard pump housing)

Z32 AFM

The clutch is still hanging on and it is pumping out 265 rwkw.

The process was all pretty easy apart from the tuning as Rob seems to think the FPR is on the way out for a couple of reasons.

If you need any more info just ask

Cheers

Dave

im in the same boat, just got my 98 s stock as a rock besides some suspension work and want to try for some more ponies. i only wana spend bout 3 to 4 gs i duno what sturb25s budget is but do you think i should go for those first few mods you done fmic, exhaust and boost controller or wait for more cash.

sorry to sturb25 if i sound like im takn over youre thread but i thought well kill 2 birds with one stone cheers

See Rob at Sabbadin Automotive 9558 4422

I bout mine with only a cat back exhaust since then I did the mods in 2 stages.

Trust Front mount (made for an R33)

Front / dump pipe (cut down R33 one)

Cat

R34 Apexi PFC

Blitz ID3 Boost controller

The above should get you around 200ish rwkw

Then I put on a HKS GTRS which was a direct bolt on for an R33 but needed slight mods to fit the stagea

Bosch 600cc injectors

Walbro Fuel pump, (bosch pump will not fit in the standard pump housing)

Z32 AFM

The clutch is still hanging on and it is pumping out 265 rwkw.

The process was all pretty easy apart from the tuning as Rob seems to think the FPR is on the way out for a couple of reasons.

If you need any more info just ask

Cheers

Dave

thanks for the advice i was thinking of using a r34 Apexi PFC. easy to tune ive heard. im going 2 slowly do my mods cause i want to do it properly and cash is the problem. What does ur car go like, what year is it.

im in the same boat, just got my 98 s stock as a rock besides some suspension work and want to try for some more ponies. i only wana spend bout 3 to 4 gs i duno what sturb25s budget is but do you think i should go for those first few mods you done fmic, exhaust and boost controller or wait for more cash.

sorry to sturb25 if i sound like im takn over youre thread but i thought well kill 2 birds with one stone cheers

Dont be sorry man, stagea's are sick cars. i love em. This is my personal opion but i would by ur basic mods first ie: FMIC, Full Exhaust, Pod filter and then save for a decent computer cause ur computer is the heart of ur car and injectors and decent boost controller and then ull be set. Maybe a clutch would be a good idea 2 cause standard clutches arent much chop. To give u any indication on price look up just jap. heres the web address

http://www.justjap.com/

Happy hunting

Dont be sorry man, stagea's are sick cars. i love em. This is my personal opion but i would by ur basic mods first ie: FMIC, Full Exhaust, Pod filter and then save for a decent computer cause ur computer is the heart of ur car and injectors and decent boost controller and then ull be set. Maybe a clutch would be a good idea 2 cause standard clutches arent much chop. To give u any indication on price look up just jap. heres the web address

http://www.justjap.com/

Happy hunting

yeah thats what i thought, cheers mate.

and yeah my clutch is crap cant even get a chirpy out of it off the line, but otherwise its still flys for a stocky :P