SAU Community

Paint And Fit Full Kit?

SCR34M

i know this has been covered b4, but i searched and could only find threads relevant that were posted pre 05..

I am looking for someone to paint and fit my full URAS kit on my 34... dont care who does it really as long as they do a decent job!!

As stated i need this done asap.... just need to know who, how much and when???

Or if i paint myself, who can fit it for cheap?

Cheers

Guy

Edited by SCR34M

i'm going to call you tomorrow in regards to this dude...

maybe we can get it cheaper if we both paint our cars at the same time at the place i'm getting it done etc.

stress less, thing is... did you want it done before or after the pits?

maybe we can get it cheaper if we both paint our cars at the same time at the place i'm getting it done etc.

Preferably before, as i dont have a backup kit for pits...

Or i can paint it myself, just worried about drilling holes into fibreglass is all!!

did you get the kit today?

how does it fit and how does it look man?

umm... when are you planning to go pits because this can easily be done less than a week... 4 days max? i don't know, i'm not a painter :wacko:

might count me in man i can get ma front bar redone as well maybe we can get it even more cheaper then?

i'll ask a few places n find otu prices as well :wacko:

the'res a guy in gnangara tha'ts alright as well

yeah true, my painter has quoted me wicked price though i don't think we can find cheaper...

my uncle is a sprayer (well dad's best mate) and quoted me some prices and they were sh*t house compared to the guy i'm going through to get ready for Salon, no wonder he can afford his new 5 series *shakes head*

was going to give you price here but i'll call you after my exam tomorrow and we'll discuss it then, i'm thinking about going to see him tomorrow...

may have to be thursday though

guys, i went and saw my painter today...

getting fully specified and detailed quote tomorrow...

going to get Guy and Leo sorted and whoever wants to get an awesome price just let me know and i can try my best to sort it out...

if you guys could please pm me your numbers Callan and Benzo just let me know and let's get the ball rolling...

the more guys with the same coloured cars the cheaper it will cost, even if you want black paint it will still be cheaper, let me know cheers

Andrew :blink:

well more than likely, my car will not be back on the road in time for autosalon... cant afford the kit to be sprayed as the cheapest anyone will do it for is $950... mind you its already primered and ready for paint and fit... seems everyone hates fitting jap kits... they reckon if it was authentic then they would do it cheaper, but if the kits were authentic, id obviously do it myself as they fit good straight up.

Why are there so many dodgy people around these days????????? the way things are going with me i think im going to have to get it fiitted minus the paint then take over the pits... bout all i can afford atm, and im sick of driving sh1t cars when i have this to drive!!

Seems noone knows how to be straight with anyone anymore... im seriously at a point where i think id be better off selling the 34!!!

Too much debt and no breaks = hard to get things sorted, already been pissed around by licensing centre and so on, seems there is no end to it all...

Anyways, im a little tipsy so thats my rant!!

well more than likely, my car will not be back on the road in time for autosalon... cant afford the kit to be sprayed as the cheapest anyone will do it for is $950... mind you its already primered and ready for paint and fit... seems everyone hates fitting jap kits... they reckon if it was authentic then they would do it cheaper, but if the kits were authentic, id obviously do it myself as they fit good straight up.

Why are there so many dodgy people around these days????????? the way things are going with me i think im going to have to get it fiitted minus the paint then take over the pits... bout all i can afford atm, and im sick of driving sh1t cars when i have this to drive!!

Seems noone knows how to be straight with anyone anymore... im seriously at a point where i think id be better off selling the 34!!!

Too much debt and no breaks = hard to get things sorted, already been pissed around by licensing centre and so on, seems there is no end to it all...

Anyways, im a little tipsy so thats my rant!!

wtf!

$950 is f**king cheap to have a whole kit fitting and spray. What did you expect someone to do it for nothing. I dont think you understand the time required to fit a copy/china kit, there is a reason why a genuine kit comes with such a high price tag. I can also guaranty if the place was to just spray your kit which is already primed the end result will be shit house. unless the kit is prep correctly the end results is poor.

^^ agreed. Even for fibreglassed kits your looking in the $2,000+ plus range (kitted & fitted) all up easily. If they charged any cheaper I'd think twice about their workmanship. m2c.

Edited by Magic