SAU Community

Spare Spot For Gympie Crew Skid Day 12 July

psi

Hell Fire, PM sent, I'm counting you as in!

Kind words Geoff! thanks mate. As for the car wash, its true to the best of my knowledge. Mark the instructors daughter is one of the kids goin! Its a great thing to go to somebodies home and help them out. The least i can do is support their personal convictions and let them help where they can! (I'm not always mean!) lol

There is 2 weddings on my skid day! Lost half my regular skidders. man i hope it rains like cats and dogs! Aaaaaarrggggghh hahaha ha haha...!

Skids in the wet are good, but you already supply that mate.

Anyone reading this, get your butts out there and enjoy your cars instead of cruising looking for someone to drag. Street racing is for tools.

well, there are cars with 4 wheels and engines which turn tyres! lol

Too be honest, the list has changed so much in the last 72 hours, I dont actually know for sure.. But it appears (unless I screwed up!) all the spots are taken and it is generally an import car day..?

Not much help, so just wait at the gate and see what rolls up i guess!

are they two stroke or four?

yeh i kinda figured that you had to fill so many spots and trying to rush everyone.. im looking foward to this weekend! curious tho i realise you wet the track but what happens if its raining this weekend?

are they two stroke or four?

yeh i kinda figured that you had to fill so many spots and trying to rush everyone.. im looking foward to this weekend! curious tho i realise you wet the track but what happens if its raining this weekend?

The skidpan is even better! You constantly slide...altho the pan does get abit dirty :down:

Should be a good day by the looks of it, going up to watch! :P

Well, if it does rain.. GOOD! The skid pan becomes like glass and is megga slippery, even better if it rains after we have been there for a while and got into the groove a bit..

As for getting dirty, umm, no. Its a lot cleaner after and during the rain. Cos most of the time the water is from the creek, only in droughts is town water used. Keeps the costs down, and the greenies are a little happier...

If it rains, and you dont come.. well.. more skid time for me!

Well, if it does rain.. GOOD! The skid pan becomes like glass and is megga slippery, even better if it rains after we have been there for a while and got into the groove a bit..

As for getting dirty, umm, no. Its a lot cleaner after and during the rain. Cos most of the time the water is from the creek, only in droughts is town water used. Keeps the costs down, and the greenies are a little happier...

haha cool cool, ill be there im all paid up :banana:

Pretty sure there is grass and gravel etc just off the track... Ive been there afew times, once when it rained and it DOES get dirty.........

:D:bunny::banana::bunny: :bunny: :bunny::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Edited by 57-CLR

There is grass and dirt off the sides of the skid pan.. but that is not the primary cause of the dirt.

Like I said, its because of the creek water. Go have a look inside the tank! I have aslo been to the skid pan a few times myself..

Even after a small flood, the skid pan isn't overly dirty! If you are keen to get rid of the dirt, I'm sure 'RoadCraft' will be happy to let you solve the problem and add more concrete around the outside.. Then we all get to play on a bigger area!

Anyway, I dont care about the dirt very much, thats why I invite the youth group kids to do the car wash!

What a great day out! I had a slipping clutch (different story!), some others suffered some serious slipping wheels and others just slipped down the leader board!

Edited by psi

Perhaps your reading is not so good, squire.

So, I will spell it out for you...

My name starts with a capital, thats a bigger letter.

So it looks like this-

Aaron

Understand? Yea?

As for your statement, YES. Was a great day, once you gagged your 180.

• 1 month later...