SAU Community

Sydneykid - Plz Read

hey mate your inbox is full... so i cant contact you...

what im after is

hey mate,

do you sell lowered front springs for a GTR R33?

If so what do they drop it by?

And is that all i need to lower the front slightly?

I have on some belstein shocks.

cheers

hey mate your inbox is full... so i cant contact you...

what im after is

hey mate,

do you sell lowered front springs for a GTR R33?

Yep, the Group Buy price is $144 a pair http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/R3...tel-t87826.html

If so what do they drop it by?

They give a ride height of 355 mm front and 345 mm (centre of wheel to guard)

And is that all i need to lower the front slightly?

Yep

I have on some belstein shocks.

Good choice, if you haven't already done it I strongly suggest that you get extra circlip grooves machined into the Bilsteins. That way you can adjust the height to where you want it. In fact you could retain the standard springs and simply use the circlip grooves to lower it, to around 365 mm is about the most you can go using standard springs though.

Cheers

Gary

Hey Sydneykid I posted in that other thread and you said that you are slowly ansering PM's and to keep trying but I still haven't received a reply from PM's that went through on the 3rd and the 5th of June. I know your busy but I pretty urgently need to know where my order is up too. So if you could just reply in here or in the group buy thread quickly that would be great.

how much lower is that over standered?

What standard?

Standard new out of the factory? (~45 mm)

Standard new after 1,000 k's? (~40 mm)

Standard new after 10 years of unknown use? (measure it)

Cheers

Gary

What standard?

Standard new out of the factory? (~45 mm)

Standard new after 1,000 k's? (~40 mm)

Standard new after 10 years of unknown use? (measure it)

Cheers

Gary

Sydneykid can u please empty your inbox so i can pm you

Sydneykid can u please empty your inbox so i can pm you

We have answered 20 PM 's and deleted them so far today and we received 20 more. Keep trying.

Cheers

Gary

Sydneykid

i still cant pm you

Yeh SK I usually can not get on the forums at a time when you are clearing your box. I have been trying to contact you for 2 weeks now without success. It appears 3 PM's did go through, one on the 3/06, 5/06 and 10/06 and none have been answered. I can understand if I hadn't yet purchased anything but I have payed and I really would like to know the status of my order at the moment, could you possibly prioritise people who have already provided payment?

Could you please just provide me with the status of my order or a consignment number?

We have answered 20 PM 's and deleted them so far today and we received 20 more. Keep trying.

Cheers

Gary

I guess mine will come up soon lol

The problem with having access to a someone with this level of knowledge is...everyone does.

Please guys, help your selves out here. Some days we get more PM's than we can answer in a day and they get carried over to the next day, last weekend I was away (first time in 20+ weeks) so I had 3 days of PM's to catch up. This weekend I am at Oran Park with 2 of the race team cars so I probably won't answer PM's unitl Monday. Sending me a PM at 10.00 am and not getting a response, then sending another PM at 11.00 am and not getting a response, then another at 1.00 pm etc etc. That doesn't help anyone, we answer the PM's as we receive them, filling up the inbox selfishly with your PM's won't get the first one answered any faster.

I think we are up to over 200 guys with Group Buy kits so far, every single one of them has received what they paid for. I am not going anywhwere, you will get your stuff, I leverage the suppliers as best I can but I can't make them go any faster.

Cheers

Gary

Please guys, help your selves out here. Some days we get more PM's than we can answer in a day and they get carried over to the next day, last weekend I was away (first time in 20+ weeks) so I had 3 days of PM's to catch up.

Mate I hope are you making money out of this. I would have given up years ago.

Mate I hope are you making money out of this. I would have given up years ago.

We sell the swaybars that we make, so that's a plus. The only benefit from the rest is improving our negotiations for sponsorship of the race team from the suppliers.

Cheers

Gary

We sell the swaybars that we make, so that's a plus. The only benefit from the rest is improving our negotiations for sponsorship of the race team from the suppliers.

Cheers

Gary

Well I want to get some srpings and shocks for an r33 but I dont know where to transfer the cash to :) . I have sent a PM or 2 but just asking questions and havent gotten a reply (not that I really care I answered all my own questions by reading 8123989 posts in this forum.)

Where do I send the money and how do I let you know what I want ?

PS: I will grab sway bars also when my MBF share money comes through :D

Ben

Well I want to get some srpings and shocks for an r33 but I dont know where to transfer the cash to :) . I have sent a PM or 2 but just asking questions and havent gotten a reply (not that I really care I answered all my own questions by reading 8123989 posts in this forum.)

Where do I send the money and how do I let you know what I want ?

PS: I will grab sway bars also when my MBF share money comes through :D

Ben

Hi Ben I actually reponded to your PM about 20 minutes ago, good timing.

Cheers

Gary

Another tip to help us answer your PM's quickly. For obvious reasons we don't keep every PM, and we get so many that we can't possibly remember them all. So please keep the thread of the PM's so that when you send a new one it has all the previous correspondence. That way we can quickly identify what it is that you need and what has previously been said.

Cheers

Gary