Rb20det Injector Upgrade

im gathering parts to mod my car

so far

exhaust

fmic

pfc

023 fuel pump

gt 30.71

i was looking for some injectors that would accompany my pther parts well. im not sure of which injectors to get.

im looking for somthing that wont require customisation... are there any injectors that fit straight into a RB20

appreciate your help

like raz said GTR plug injectors or 550's. if you get 550 sard's u need to change rewire the plugs to suit a bit of a bitch. i order some GTR injectors silly buggers sent me a set of 480cc nismo's wot a score.

And just FYI Shanef is developing some Billet Fuel rails for the RB20 so you can run 800cc Sards and the like without modifying them

Mate run sard twin sprays from nengun that had no issues in his rb20 rail/inlet manifold.

i'm interested also on this topic, as i'm soon to upgrade injectors to help support my 230-240rwkw setup.

i've been told rx7 13b series 5 injectors are 550cc and are direct fit? i also hear their spray pattern isn't the best...

I'm using gtr injectors in mine

If i was to do it again i'd go straight for an aftermarket set in an instant

It's not as if the gtr injectors are bad, but it would save a whole lot of effort with the resistor pack and getting them cleaned etc

But then again, on a budget the gtr injectors are the go

i'm interested also on this topic, as i'm soon to upgrade injectors to help support my 230-240rwkw setup.

i've been told rx7 13b series 5 injectors are 550cc and are direct fit? i also hear their spray pattern isn't the best...

If your going with a remap don't run the rx7 injectors.

The GTR's are a good choice providing you have some nouce to wire in the resistor pack your self and pick the injectors up for 200-300 max.

+ Cleaning for $100 that leaves you with a set of injectors that can push near 300rwkw for bugger all.

The resistor packs can be picked up for 5-10 bucks from the local wrecker (Out of the R30 Skyline or 280zx).