SAU Community

Country Club Tasmania Mt Circuit Challenge

t01-100

Anyone thinking of having a crack at this event?

My RX7 might be be finished around the time, but keen on running the GTSt just for fun.

Pretty good value at $645 and all run out of Launceston for three days with hillclimbs, circuit sprints, autotests and navigation trials all part of the game.

No roll cages required, just normal club day/hillclimb stuff like CAMS L2S licence and couple fo 1kg fire extinguishers.

SAU team perhaps?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty similar to the dunnon, it's a little more weighted to the driver than combined efforts (for the super sprints, and hill climbs). but there is still a resnible about of time matching stuff

I'll check to make sure madaz 33 is still keen to run nav with me, other wise i might have an opening for a nav.

stu, is that the yellow type r that you ran in the rally burnie last year?

stu, is that the yellow type r that you ran in the rally burnie last year?

yeah thats the one, darren who owns it wants to use this event to ease his g/f into navigating

i'll be in it if i can get the $$ together. someone has to try and knock streety and stu of their purch :banana:

will your dad be sitting passenger?

ive wanted to do this for the past few years. didnt have the $$$ the first time then didnt have a car last year.

id really like to get some temporary rego for the drift car and come put it through its paces. my partner is also very keen to get into it.

the crew i was with during targa talked about it a lot so i reccon i can get some help from them.

SAU team would be grate.

i think dad would rather drive his own car, and try and beat me.

well he defiantly wouldn't want you to drive it any more, not a what you did last time. haha