SAU Community

Apex Pfc Rb25 $1000 Delivered! Brand New! With Hand Controler

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Paul,

Yes I have warranty card and the birth certifiicate.and velcro stickers, and the manual is in jap.

Very nice to drive with compared to stock, really smooth , But that may be the Tomei Pump and the Hks Gt-Rs helping too lol :D

Edited by gtstcoupe

those f**king flamin mongrels have increased there unit price fromm 882 - 1212

I will find out why and let you know, but it looks like these guys area no go now.

Why does this have to happen to me.

I emailed them last night, they told me us1200 del to aus, ive just emailed them back to say i still want the unit n cont but they wont be recieving thier shipment for 2 weeks. I dont want a 2nd hand one and this way i have a warrenty with it. They also said that they have a long waiting list so i asked politely cos im an aussie its hard to get in contact with them being the hours diff n when i work that if they could make sure i get 1 from this shipment. i hope this works!!!

Ive seen them on ebay for well over aus1350 so paying a little extra to make sure its new in the box with warrenty is worth it i believe.

I emailed them last night, they told me us1200 del to aus, ive just emailed them back to say i still want the unit n cont but they wont be recieving thier shipment for 2 weeks. I dont want a 2nd hand one and this way i have a warrenty with it. They also said that they have a long waiting list so i asked politely cos im an aussie its hard to get in contact with them being the hours diff n when i work that if they could make sure i get 1 from this shipment. i hope this works!!!

Ive seen them on ebay for well over aus1350 so paying a little extra to make sure its new in the box with warrenty is worth it i believe.

Tell them to get f**ked and you will take your business else where

I have found others in similar price range from other apexi official dealers in the usa, i am sure you can too

This time i am going to keep quiet about it until i get one.

ha ha ha ive been searching and keep finding other shit n surfing, i can understand how they put the price up but i dont see why sooooooo much. Shit happens hey, the gov puts the prices up on juice for my car n i dont see how but it has to be done the reckon. The way i see it, in a years time or so the power fc unit will be 1200 without the controller. Im thinking more in the lines as an investment at the moment more then a toy to play with.

Because the pricks figured out that they cost bucket loads more over here eg 1500 second hand and then they got a mass flood of australians who want to order and they go :) Lets jack the price cause we know they are still better off and we can make a killing out of those kangaroo humping dundees

As my ol' man says, wod ya do, shit happens. As i said, im seeing it as an investment. Think of what houses were 5 years ago n the demand to them now. The way i see it, mine will cost about 2k for the unit n counting, but in the meantime i have something i can use to make my car better yet more efficient whilst having fun. Im trying to be the devils advocate i spose. Yeah its a dof the up'd the price but tell me another unit that would do the same. Ive researched a bit about ecu's n found that this is one of the very better ones. Im happy to pay the price for it, if people dont understand why, fair enough but im going to be having one whilst they dont. I think i come out the winner IMO.

Sounds to me like you're trying to convince yourself more then us :banana:

The price was one of the main points too... if it hits 2k at any point, might as well go Haltech or something...

yeah maybe your right, ive just heard such good reults from the power fc, honestly cant find much tuning info about the haltech. Im happy paying US1200 del for the results ive heard thruout this website n beyond. Im seem to find that alot of people are using these units n r happy with them. Im able to find more info on pwoer fs's then any other unit i believe available for my car n needs.

Hey Guys,

That so sucks, I wonder if its Direct tunning putting up the price or Apexi USA,

I am really hoping its not put up beacuse of the reasons we are thinking, If so i and all of us would be very very dissapointed in them :ermm:

$1200 is still good for new, But $1000 was better.

I may send an email and see what going of for you guys cause this really sucks,And makes me not happy Jan. :D

Well they replied back and said that they put it up because apexi was getting complaints from other companys about direct tunings low price " allegedly"

Anyways my persistant searching has paid off and i have found one unit for even less then there previous great price. So when i have purchased hopefully goes through today if anyone is interested pm me and i will tell you who they are etc...

But not until i sought myself out first this time :(

• 2 weeks later...