SAU Community

Sensation White - In Melbourne...

zorb_rules

OK guys a while back you may have remembered me posting about attending Sensation White in Europe...well I did and it was awesome...I'll upload some photos if you like...

Anyhows I came across this article:

http://dancenode.com/news/261/Sensation-Wh...es-To-Australia

looks like it will be here for new years eve...I was planning to go to Pyramid Rock again..but I like the idea of a big Sensation Party then chillin at Summerdayz the next day...

Who else has read about this..any other reliable news..and most importantly who thinks they'll attend...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol..good point..well it will be consider chilling compared to sensation...

and yeah I've got all the sensation black dvd's but I much prefer the lighter mystical side to white....especially after witnessing it in the flesh...

so who thinks they'll be attending???

i dont know if its just me but melbourne is to drug f*ked. for these sorts of events

anyone go to Future Music early this year? just caos.

everyones so friendly and nice up in europe. down here all you have is sick flamin mongrels trying to start fights and grab the next sit of ass they see.

this is proberly gotta be one of my fav clips though

1min 40 is where the shit gets crazy

Edited by R34NRG

i dont know if its just me but melbourne is to drug f*ked. for these sorts of events

I wouldn't really say so, I wasn't at future but friends of mine were and they said it wasn't too bad. I was at Armin and it was all very civil apparantley Tiesto's gig's were the same.

"Events giant ID&T, of Amsterdam, will hold a 10-hour New Year's Eve party for 45,000 revellers at Telstra Dome." Quote from news.com.au

f**k me if it's that big omg! Will definatley be there regardless!

i'll be there, went to the Armin white party and that was awesome, but me and my mates have been hanging to go to the real thing for years so this may be as close as we get for now

that actually looks like it would be pretty cool to go to, but im not sure how it would fair in Melbourne. Im sure in europe it would be off the hook, but here.. I just dont know..

anyone go to Future Music early this year? just caos.

everyones so friendly and nice up in europe. down here all you have is sick flamin mongrels trying to start fights and grab the next sit of ass they see.

this is proberly gotta be one of my fav clips though

1min 40 is where the shit gets crazy

Nice clip, this is one of my personal fav's for tiesto

But on topic I'll be going to go to Sensation white