SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Round 5

DIOR 33

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyway boys :laugh:

the cruise will be leaving at 4:30pm sharp as the first stop is a really good photo spot so make sure your cars are clean ( really just mine poor girl needs a wash) so i wont be waiting and if your late most of you have my mobile number :P

hey how late do these cruises go 4? im in adel sat but i got a meetin the goes till about 9.00-9.30pm...??? I have just moved to Murray Bridge for the time being and there is jack all out here!!! I might get the liner out for the weekend and see if it still works lol..

cheers- Julz

na i moved from vic, mildura if any of you have been there... at least mildura had some nice cars and a decent amount of skylines, murray bridge has nothing and is boring! So where is the 'usual' meeting place and how late do u think it will go? ive been hanging around commies too long and its affecting me lol...

na i moved from vic, mildura if any of you have been there... at least mildura had some nice cars and a decent amount of skylines, murray bridge has nothing and is boring! So where is the 'usual' meeting place and how late do u think it will go? ive been hanging around commies too long and its affecting me lol...

Hey, PM Bunny33 for details on meet spot, she is planning the cruz and should be able to tell you where and when it finishes.

I will add it in to my Ipod (brain) :geek:

From "Friday After Next"

"Let me check my palm pilot"...

*Looks at hand*

"Well I aint got shit on! I'll be there"

-D

lol, a mate of mine Greschy has a tat inside his mouth that reads "Beer Only"

There's a pic of him somewhere on here that someone took from Jap Day at Glenelg