SAU Community

Break In!

RubyRS4

Someone broke into and tried to steal the Stagea early this morning.

Thieving bastards got NOTHING ... sucked in you f**king morons.

I take measures to ensure my ride is locked and secured and can't be stolen. I always keep all valuables in my house. Drivers window was getting replaced anyway, this is just making me get it sooner ... no skin off my nose.

Car has been photographed and fingerprinted by police. And 'yes' some prints were lifted.

Pray the cops get you before I do. I keep my "tools" closer to the bed at night now. :P

Oh geez, if there was ever a car you wouldn't steal, its Ruby's. I hope you catch them Ruby, i dare say you have a few police friends who could alert you to their location if found!

Sorry to hear that some F__KS tried to take your car bro. But lucky your a smart guy and took precautions otherwise this could have been another stolen thread.....

If you catch who ever did it work em over real nice for all of us. :P

First accident on the bike then getting scammed by some fag in Melbourne now this wtf ey?

First one was my fault for trusting Council to keep the roads in a safe and well maintained manner.

Second and third were my fault to thinking the community had a majority of honest people. :D

I'm really learning not to trust mankind. :P

thats shit ruby, not cool at all

ill give you a :) hug at the cruise oh are you bringing you pretty girl this time?

Cool! I get a Bunny-hug! :devil: Tracy's flu has cleared up and she's feeling better, should see her out on Sat night. :blink:

I should also clarify that they broke into my S1 silver Stag, not my prized S2 black Stag. But I can't drive the black stag until the turbo swap is finished, and the silver Stag can't be driven far now due to no window. More of an inconvenience more than anything.

better change ya name to lucky :P glad thry did not get ya car a window is easy to fix

Window needed replacing anyway, so really no bother except I don't have the replacement window yet.

And I do consider myself "lucky", because the bastard when caught won't be so lucky.

dude, I have a replacement window for you

infact, its a complete door, series 1 grey with window

yours if you want it

Got your PM mate. I'll take it!

You want a 6 pack or something at least? ... to go with your meds :):P:wacko:

:/

wasnt going to voice it but on Monday night 3 guys tried their luck on mine to ruby...Seeing adam (cheffstagea) lives less than a minute away he was around within minutes. We chased them for a good fiew blocks but lost them in one of the creeks. Think we had them shit scared cos their were bolting pretty hard... I would be to cos I sure wouldnt like to cop a 17" breaker bar....

shit. sounds pretty gay. sorry to hear reuben. smart always keeping car clear of items and in a safe place... keeps damage minimal! still shit to wake up to a tonne of broken glass shards through the car... know the feeling mate. seems there are always car theives circulating in adelaide these days.... grrrr! probably a good thing you diddnt catch them in the act.... they would have been in a bit of agony me thinks.. hopefully those prints that were lifted lead to someone

Jenkies, thats an advantage of having cop friends. One of them is a forensic photographer. They'll ensure they do try to match it. It'll take about a week tho, its not like CSI where they do it in a matter of minutes.

Biggest pain in the arse of course was vacuuming all the broken glass.

I've also received a tip off from a neighbour. The finger is pointed at some people local in the 'hood.

Id take a TLR in blue :D

Like f**k you will :)