SAU Community

Krispy - Macca's Meet-up

SHANE666

Hey guys,

Havn't had this meet for a few months now so, due to popular demand, we're back to it this Thursday night!

Again, we're goin' to claim a section of the carpark and just chill with hot mocha latte's with cream on top.

For the new guys and girls to SAU, come out and say hi!! :laugh: You'll meet a bunch of cool people, except people named Anna (Lol, i want to see ya's again!!!), and maybe get a few ideas on how you could improve your ride.

So saddle up on the 3rd of July and come celebrate your anticipated tax refund at Krispy Kremes!!

It would be good to get there at 7:30PMish. Any suggestions of where we shall park this time is welcomed. and remember....flash your high beams so we know its you!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello!

Yeah I'm keen for another meet! I'm an eager beaver... Brenton and I drove down on Fridee night because we were bored at 11:30pm after I had dinner out with my lady friends..wanted to go for a drive and thought there may have been an SAU meet even though it was really late.. we ate Krispy Kremes yummo..

anyways..

I'll have to see if we or I can make it because it all depends whether brenton has work.. but I'm keen!