SAU Community

Princess Kellie Cruise Rd 6

DIOR 33

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heheh yeah they look wild but, um, I hope ya'll forgive me for this. I dunno who the dude is behind Kellie but thats a classic lolcat moment..

Dohmar......... Editing other people's photos :) But I can see how the caption fits :D

I am glad you guys enjoy them and thanks again for the many compliments. :kiss:

'til Round 7 baby! :bunny:

Heheh yeah they look wild but, um, I hope ya'll forgive me for this. I dunno who the dude is behind Kellie but thats a classic lolcat moment..

you are so funny........................................... but it was andrew not me girls dont fart :)

you are so funny........................................... but it was andrew not me girls dont fart :)

True. True.... its been scientifically proven that farts have a lower area of effect outdoors which explains his grimace and your look of absolute calm. ;D

-D

Thanks for the cruise Kellie!!

I found the best pic out of the cruise haha

33gtst34gtr0294_ps.jpg

Peter I know you just feel so special for your car to be in a photo with mine. No autographs please, I might Pete at a price haha! :)

Thanks for the cruise Kellie!!

I found the best pic out of the cruise haha

33gtst34gtr0294_ps.jpg

Peter I know you just feel so special for your car to be in a photo with mine. No autographs please, I might Pete at a price haha! :down:

Oh Kahli, Kahli, Kahli....... I was nearly going to photoshop Pete's GTR Badge in place of your missing front grill and give you a cosmetic upgrade but I thought that it would just go straight to your head. Clearly I was wrong :) LOL :D :laughing-smiley-014:

I made my own ... :D

Kellfart.jpg

:down::ermm: