SAU Community

Urgent. Please Look If You're In Adelaide

Silhouette31

My Stagea failed compliance today because of a tailshaft center bearing. I can get it cleared today if I find another tailshaft to put in before 4pm.

Problem I have is my car is a RWD RS which is rarer than awd I believe.

If anyone has a spare automatic tailshaft they can spare for a couple of weeks for a carton, or sell to me, please call me asap on 0401 512 776. My names Kevin

Or even if you know somewhere that can get me one. I can't stand waiting another 2 weeks to re-book Regency.

THANKS!!!!!1111 :)

I'm working so I couldn't assist if I wanted to.

As said above, have you tried replacing the center bearing?

yeah nobody has any, genuine nissan ones are like $320 and wont be here till Monday.

Anyways the compliancer found one at City Dismantlers to borrow to get it through regency, then I need to find a replacement

Bad news is they didnt swap it over and get back down to Regency in time, so I go another week without my car. Been waiting over 3 months since I handed over cash now.

Edited by Silhouette31

Yeah I think I'll wait till it goes through regency before I tint the windows :s

We do window tinting at my work so thats not an issue, but definatly on the top of the mod list.

Anyways, found new center bearing and it should be passing Regency on Monday.. Definatly can't wait, I can't help but keep looking at the photos :(