SAU Community

Power For Skyline R34 Gtt Auto

TrentR34

34 GTt's are 206kw flywheel stock (take about 7 or 8 kw for auto so ~198kw) and i dont think you would lose that much to the wheels without any mods. so with those mods its definately low. Did u get ur car from ur mates yet ??

Yeah I got the car back into Hyperdrive yesturday they think the fuel pump may of died or it was a dodge connection.

I still have the dyno sheets in the car but it shows a lot of flat spots. That's why it was very jerky to drive.

sometimes hyperdrive tend to tune the cars wayyy too safe, that could be it.

did u ask hyperdrive why it was reading low?

when allstar open back up maybe take it there?

Hyperdrive didn't say why it was that low. They said that they were going to put back on the dyno when they fix the fuel pump

If it doesn't change I may take it to allstar.

Boost controller could be making it jerky to drive, mine was jerky coming on boost till I had another fiddle with the ebc. It would come on hard then 1000rpm later it would kind of hesitate for half a second then pull hard again.

I dropped down the pressure it holds the gate shut till by 0.2 and it made a huge difference, really smooth and still pulls just as hard.

I just spoke to Hyperdrive on the phone, they said that another R34 was getting the ecu tune yesturday at the same amount of boost not sure what mods it had but it pulled a 220rwhp and it was a manual. Which is another 6wrhp than I pulled.

manual has less drivetrain loss than a auto, so manual would be expected to read more hp.

once you get your pump sorted, car should be sweet to drive.

take it to any other dyno and will most likely read higher. :D

Allstars are across the road from hyperdrive, they reopen on the 21 or 22nd, so you can ring up then if you want a book in. I am getting allstar to tune my R32 on the 23rd.

i have pretty much the same mods but a simple Safc2 rising rate fuel reg plus a front pipe. had my 98 34gtt auto tuned at performance unlimited and it made 218.4kw at the wheels.(292.9rwhp) was tuned at 10psi, power curve was ok but thats all you can get with a safc2.

hope you have better luck once your pump is fixed.

Yeah the car is going good now. Still not as much power on the dyno than what I thought I would get but I'm going to save a bit more money and maybe get Allstar to have a look at the car.