SAU Community

Ex "imkaos" Rb26/30 800+rwhp Turbo/cooler/intake Setup

Item:Complete turbo setup from the ex "IMKAOS" R32 skyline, has made 713rwhp on pump fuel and tol and over 800rwhp on C16. Setup consists of pretty much all bolt ons needed, being stainless steel exhaust manifold, T4 split pulse, fitted with turbosmart 48mm gate, MR Turbo DBB T76 GTS Trim turbo with .96 rear housing, basically a GT42 in size, polished compressor cover, all oil and water lines, full 3.5" exhaust from dump to tip with 1 fake cat and single rear muffler, reasonably quiet for what it is, 4" inlet pipe with K&N Filter, ARE 600x300x109mm cooler brand new never fitted, 3" inlet and 3.5" out, all intercooler piping, silicon hose, clamps, aftermarket single throttle intake manifold, typical cast looking item fitted with single 100mm front mount throttle body.

Intake manifold, TB and turbo cover all newly polished and not refitted. Basically, there is EVERYTHING here needed to bolt to a 26/30 to make 800+rwhp, depending on engine strength, it could also work fine on a straight RB26, however would need 1" taken from the dump pipe length, that is all.

Age: ARE Interooler new, Mr Turbo turbo reco/checked, everything else 2 years of minimal(read maybe 2000k's) use.

Condition: Good to perfect condition, some stuff is average like filter needs a clean, pipes could do with a polish, altho all parts usable and in perfect working order.

Price: $4500 plus postage

Comments: Please no time wasters, reason for sale is going bigger setup and all items here being replaced. Will not separate any components unless there is a byer for each group of parts separately and total $$ value is the same between you all, please call or email if you have genuine enquiries and don't waste my time unless you are serious, I don't have time.

Kind Regards..........................Kyle

Some video's of the setup and its performances. I wouldn't put my name to anything that was less than perfect.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer..._type=&aq=f