SAU Community

Winton Fun Day Wrap Up

UNR33L

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was pretty shocking to see so many cars on the track at one go. If a car in front spins out, there won't be much space for the car behind to react.

In the photo in between the yellow R34 and white 33 is this car which i don't think should belong in the same group. :P

You would know wouldn't you? I'd stay far away from you if i was ever at the track...funny how you would have the cheek to comment about that car when you've been blown away by a NA starlet at winton while you were in your 250rwkw R34...

You would know wouldn't you? I'd stay far away from you if i was ever at the track...funny how you would have the cheek to comment about that car when you've been blown away by a NA starlet at winton while you were in your 250rwkw R34...

Ha so?

I 'blew away' a white GTR in a NA Datsun 1600. No bullshit.

lol my point was if you put enuf money into it, you cant beat anything but anyways....

I sense thread closure...

Did sloutch cut you off at some point? :P

Ha so?

I 'blew away' a white GTR in a NA Datsun 1600. No bullshit.

you see, limpus hasn't been to Winton, hasn't even seen the track before, just love to step on my tail... he has no idea what that starlet has... just for starters, stripped interior? full on track car?

I had 250rwkw yes, full street trim, falken 326 tyres which everyone knows they are crap, my first time on a race track. Think that kinda justifies everything. Winton is not about how much power you have in your car, it's about how well your car is set up. I've seen 280rwkw GTRs been beaten by a stripped and well driven 180rwkw S14 on that day.

Bahaha Russell!

Obviously not as much as yours...so much that you ran out of petrol in the last sessions of the sprints!!!!

:D

Oh, and heres a shot of me on the Funday:

DSC04293.jpg

Nice Trev.

I know who you are now. You're one of the loud pedders crew! haha.

Looks like fun. Is that the one going through about 3litres a lap?

Yes I am part of that crew, but not the loud one, that is the guy driving (owns) the VL.

It is fun, and yes it goes through a lot of fuel - :D

Bahaha Russell!

Obviously not as much as yours...so much that you ran out of petrol in the last sessions of the sprints!!!!

:D

Oh, and heres a shot of me on the Funday:

Did I scrutineer your car, or was it done under the roof? It looks familiar.

Did I scrutineer your car, or was it done under the roof? It looks familiar.

It was done under the roof...isnt that where all the scrutineering is done?

I attend all fun days, and i was at the sprints to following day...

Bahaha Russell!

Touche haha.

Good stuff Trev. I like the old cars too...

I did some scrutineering up in Parc Ferme while the line was long.

I was there for both days as well.

We haven't been coming to the fun days, but we changed diff spec and wanted to test it out before the Sprint Meeting.

Edited by Big Trev

i was there as well, just came down to have a watch. was there with my mate dave who brought his r33 gtst there (the unregistered two tone blue/grey one) same colour as mine haha.

anyway was a sick day! whos coming to the skyline nationals at winton on saturday??