SAU Community

Tuning Fc Over The Sea :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your the guy in Canada?

You need a wide band air fuel ratio meter that has a 0 - 5v wideband output, and you need a datalogit to interface with the power fc, then a laptop and a good internet connection. If the car is on a dyno then you can use the workshops internet connection if you dont have a dyno there then you need a fast mobile phone connection to your laptop (3G seems to work OK)

let me know if you have anymore questions, i can PM you my phone number if you wish

Made 274rwkw on 16psi on saturday, he nearly came unstuck the already so no more power for Mr Stocko untill he can learn to drive the extra power properly :)

post-1240-1217814632_thumb.jpgpost-1240-1217814852_thumb.jpg

post-1240-1217814901_thumb.jpg

more details regarding car pls :P

for those who contact me on MSN, when you message me please stay online for at least 15 minutes afterwards sometimes i am busy or do not get to my computer for a little while later.

I have seen one of you guys message me then go offline 10 seconds later lol

I am usually online betwen 7pm and 11pm most nights (NSW Australian time) so you should try me at those times.

This was the first emanage ive done, could not believe how well they work and was sooo much easier to tune then anything else ive ever played with.

The Emanage is sooo underrated its not funny. I am definatly a fan of them after having a play with one and seeing how well it works.. and it was only a Blue tuned on the street, doing another one on a Dyno this weekend which will be easier again.

so yeah a big thumbs up for the emanage! will have to recomend them in the future

hey i'm just bumping this thread back up to the top to reccomend a tune from anthony. i'm loving the way my car feels now, especially coming onto boost :P cheers mate

Wow... here is a video taken inside a worked r33 gtr racing the car i tuned in Georgia !!!

I love it :P

http://www.myvideo.ge/?video_id=242117

Send me more videos mate :woot:

Invalid Video Link

after that Antony tune my car i realize that power gone and it not same as before, problem was with intake pipe after maf to turbo inlet at 3500 RPM 16 PSI was clothing pipe at all and diameter of pipe wasn't enough i change it and make from SS steel from cooler pipe, after that different was huge, on the video there is BCNR arrived yesterday from japan with lts of tuned parts inside and note that in my car are ttwo more person more than 80 kilo each one:)

Invalid Video Link

post-34904-1218125344_thumb.jpg

Edited by guricha

A little worried about Guricha, have not recieved any msn messages back or anything for a bit, his town was bombed by russia over the weekend :D

Hope you are safe in Georgia in this hard times mate :woot:

ohhh crap looks like the internet in georgia is down as well, :D

If your okay mate please let us know! even a sms would be good

thanks people for worries, yeap Tbilisi was bombed 7 times for two days one of the bombed place was from me 400 m, people are shocked they didn't expect this from Russian side, they were bombing capital of Georgia, and internet is blocked as well, as Country is small every person under the 40 as well me are warned that could be taken in reserve if needed so I was waiting for them every second, yesterday was no attack and we have some hope that it will finish soon...

robots thanks mate have got lots of calls from Russia have many friends and relatives there :happy:

Anthony i will contact you soon when i will have chance because for last week i could check internet for today and its good that you manage to tune E MANAGE mate :D

regards to all

I am glad you are ok mate. Hope everything works out for you soon.

thanks people for worries, yeap Tbilisi was bombed 7 times for two days one of the bombed place was from me 400 m, people are shocked they didn't expect this from Russian side, they were bombing capital of Georgia, and internet is blocked as well, as Country is small every person under the 40 as well me are warned that could be taken in reserve if needed so I was waiting for them every second, yesterday was no attack and we have some hope that it will finish soon...

robots thanks mate have got lots of calls from Russia have many friends and relatives there :thumbsup:

Anthony i will contact you soon when i will have chance because for last week i could check internet for today and its good that you manage to tune E MANAGE mate :)

regards to all