SAU Community

Woooooo

Silhouette31

another new thread for a new arrival to the country.

After 4 months of waiting I finally saw and drove my new 99 RS stagea tonight. And omg it's so awesome lol.

I work in the new car industry, holden and mazda, and compared to anything new by them, this feels so much better to drive! its so smoothe and comfortable. Mind you I'm coming from a background of owning R31s, but yeah.

I'll get pics up asap. It's only standard, complete with moulded mudflaps, but it's mint, bar some rust under the mirrors on the doors, and a couple of bumper scrapes.

just thought i'd share my excitement and remind you all how nice stag's are. ehehe :down::P

first issue. i cant go over half throttle without it jurking around, like its starving for fuel :P my importer reckons the engine bay was washed out this morning and its playing up, i hope its just water in coilpacks or something...

but anything under half throttle its awesome and smoothe

oh and it's gone through bout 1/8th tank of fuel in 35km's... seems a bit steep since ive been babying the hell outta it.

Edited by Silhouette31

oh and it's gone through bout 1/8th tank of fuel in 35km's... seems a bit steep since ive been babying the hell outta it.

Welcome to the world of stagea - just get your pay direct debited to BP!

off topic , but how much did it set you back to get this done?

enjoy your new addiction, rust repair under 1 mirror and stonechip touch up plus leftover paint approx $500( buy the way grey is the new black :O,generally always looks clean and looks great when wet, specially at night)

yeah i used to live at morphett vale, now im at dover gardens, and in a few weeks i'll be back down to woodcroft, also work in lonsdale, so i get around the south a bit... dont think i've seen ur car though? got any pics?

ok rust cut out of one door and repainted... I have custom black paint with a blue sparkle/spec through it and that was $400 cash (shh).. the other side was covered by insurance due to damage caused by lane splitting motor cyclist lol

Edited by StageaGirl

ok rust cut out of one door and repainted... I have custom black paint with a blue sparkle/spec through it and that was $400 cash (shh).. the other side was covered by insurance due to damage caused by lane splitting motor cyclist lol

Damn those f**king bikers! ;)