SAU Community

Hottest Man Alive Contest

MeLSki

I'm in debate with a girl at work over who is hotter, Jason Statham or Vin Diesel! We've emailed almost the entire of HBF over this debate, so now I'm dragging my SAU Family into it kk?

Jason......

2006_02_JasonStatham_MensHealth.jpgstatham.jpg001JasonStatham.jpg

Vin......

Vin_Diesel_001.jpgtn2_vin_diesel_4.jpgvin_diesel_16.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jason fer sure - he can actually act for a start, has been in MUCH better movies, and gets to drive much better cars.

Oh, and he is a LOT more quotable..

"Quick, before ze germans get here"

*edit - Vin is only sexeh coz he looks like Dan anyway.

Jason fer sure - he can actually act for a start, has been in MUCH better movies, and gets to drive much better cars.

Oh, and he is a LOT more quotable..

"Quick, before ze germans get here"

*edit - Vin is only sexeh coz he looks like Dan anyway.

Yay Jason's winning! lol Vin = Dan

This is a male dominated forum... You won't get much

I'm hotter :ermm:

I'm sorry ur not apart of the poll :D

Shouldn't really matter should it?? They both crave teh penis.

Well you should vote then, you have something in common with both of them :D

jason statham is the coolest muthaf*kka alive

i'd drink his piss maybe

if he asked

uhh....... ok Kym he's urs...I'd never go that far :thumbsup:

justin timberlake

ans skyryan :ermm:

Pfft...... JT is a pansy....but Ryan.... dammit now I have a third contestant *adds Sky Ryan to poll* :P

I see Vin and Jason

and I raise you

Daniel Craig and Johnny Depp

/ghey

Ahh I see what you did there!

I see Daniel Craig and Johnny Depp

and I raise you

Colin Farrel and Johnny Knoxville

post-51642-1217937918_thumb.jpg

post-51642-1217937928_thumb.jpg

I see Vin and Jason

and I raise you

Daniel Craig and Johnny Depp

/ghey

ewwwwww Daniel Craig is my teenage ex lovers cousin! yuck...

BUT Johnny Depp... yes.. gimme gimme gimme *humps*

• Latest Posts

• Hi I wanted to see if anyone knows the name of the OEM R32 rims because I can't find it anywhere
    • Gates is saying the same thing. They think I have the right bag with the wrong hose in it... I bought it off amazon, I'm thinking someone pulled a good old swapparoo and returned normal hose. Well looks like she's coming back out... Not very lucky with this hose lol. 
    • Chatting one someone recently at racing them at QR. They say you can't take turn 2 in one flat stick in 4th. They don't have the torque to pull them selves straight, so make sure you're ringing it's neck out in 3rd instead
    • Many years ago when I bought my FG XR6T, it came with bald tyres on the back (think pretty much smooth for most of the tread) and brand new Kinforest cheap shit tyres on the front. In the rain, I had more grip in the bald ass tyres on the back, than the brand new Kinforest. To the point you couldn't drive off at a set of lights and turn the corner. Car would only go straight. Very quickly all four tyres were replaced.   A few years back on a VF SV6 I had, it came with brand new chineesium tyres. In the wet at 90kmh, old 1990s tray back tradie utes could corner faster than me. There was one corner on a freeway, in a 90 zone, it's not even marked to reduce speed for those curve, it's not a hard corner, I could put the LandCruiser on mud tyres through with ease (it would easily do the corner in the wet I reckon at 120kmh), the VF however couldn't get through it at 80, as it would want to slide out.   Cheap tyres aren't worth the risk. I like decent brakes, and decent grip.
    • It shouldn't swell like that, (just looked it up) it should say SAE J30R10