SAU Community

Not Starting The Car

rm.inc

Hey guys i have just brought an R33 and i am going over seas i will be leaving the car at home and will not be able to start it for about 1 and a half weeks. Will this do any damage to the car at all or..

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys i have just brought an R33 and i am going over seas i will be leaving the car at home and will not be able to start it for about 1 and a half weeks. Will this do any damage to the car at all or..

Thanks in advance!

it will not do any damage to your car.... the only possible thing that could get effected by a week and a half of not starting would be the battery and still that should be ok

it will not do any damage to your car.... the only possible thing that could get effected by a week and a half of not starting would be the battery and still that should be ok

Ahh k thats alright then just wanted to make sure as i just got the car, been getting all paranoid about it.

thanks a heap!

Ahh k thats alright then just wanted to make sure as i just got the car, been getting all paranoid about it.

thanks a heap!

ahhh i know that feeling for like the first few months you get hell worried about it getting damaged and yell at little kids playing footy round your car haha

wen i lost my licence i didnt start my car for like 3-4 months battery went flat but no damage i wuld of thought the rings would of dried out and bearins wuld of seized lol but all goood.

yer and that to but afta jumpstartin the battery she ran fine there wasnt much fuel leftt anyway so i fillled her up with fresh fuel she still to this day hasnt missed a beat lol.