SAU Community

Eoi: 19x10.5 +22 Volk Ce28n Bronze Sell Or Swap

Item:Rays Engineering Volk Racing CE28N 19x10.5 +22 GTR fitment in Bronze

Condition: Used - 3 are immaculate, 1 has a very small(2-3cm) gutter mark, but is very unoticable on these dark rims

Price: $3100 slightly negotiable for rims only as a straight sale(thats a saving of $1100 off new ones) - or will consider swapping the CE28N's with Federal 265/35/19(85% tread) tyres for cheaper 18s/19s with tyres + cash adjustment my way(approx $4000 for mine, yours worth around $2000 or less preferably and the extra cash to me depending entirely on what you have to offer)

To Fit: (What car) GTR R33 - R34

Comments: I'm trying to sell my R33 GTR and feel the wheels are keeping my price too high as they are worth quite a lot and not many people realise the value of these wheels @ $1050/rim each + freight + tyres so they don't see the value in the car as a whole currently, especially if they want a basic 33 GTR and Volks don't mean much to them. I feel if I can get a cheaper set of 19s or swap these for something then I can happily reduce the price of the car by quite a bit and get more interest and see it sold. I'm not 100% on doing this just yet, but I'll see what offers I get. These wheels look unbelievable on any R33 or R34 GTR, wide and with a great offset, the best around!!!

I have plenty of photos of these on other GTR's if someone wants to see what they look like on other colours etc.

post-22309-1219903646_thumb.jpg

post-22309-1219903724_thumb.jpg

post-22309-1219903819_thumb.jpg

post-22309-1219903905_thumb.jpg

Edited by QIK_GTR

I'd just like to ask people to read the ad carefully, I'm only thinking about doing this if I can do a trade with some for some much cheaper 18/19s + $2k my way, give or take a $100 or so (depending what you got, or even some nice 17s or stockies + more $$$), or a straight sale for my rims(no tyres) for about $3k so I can buy some chepaer 19s and still use my tyres.....otherwise its not worth my while as I'm looking to get some cash back on these awesome, fat, jap racing 19s and therefore I can reduce the sale price of my car. Please don't offer me $2000 for my rims, or a swap for your 18in Volks plus $500....thanks, but its not what I'm after, I'd rather just keep my Volks and persist with my sale as is and wait for someone who realises that these wheels are fantastic on a GTR and worth the extra $$$$.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...