SAU Community

Oran Park Skidpan Day Sunday 19th October

kevwrx

Hi Everyone

Just thought I'd let you know that we'll be running a skidpan day at Oran Park on Sunday 19th October.

We'll be running a morning session from 9.00 am until 12.00pm and an afternoon session from 12.30pm until 4.30pm.

The morning session will be limited to 6 drivers, and the afternoon session will be limited to 8 drivers, so you'll get plenty of driving time.

Cost per driver is $150

This course will be conducted by well known Sydney Advanced Driving Instructor, John Boston

The format we run to is pretty simple...

Brief classroom session

The rest of the time is spent driving practising skid control skills on the skidpan, we will also be running 'motorkhana' type exercises, most of you will be familiar with John, he runs a great program for us in Sydney.

One car on the skidpan at a time.

Note that we will be using water on the skidpan to minimise tyre wear.

If you'd like to come along please shoot us an email [email protected]

or give Tessa a call during office hours on 1300 652 693

Kind regards

Kev

pencil me in for the morning session.

will organise payment closer to event.

Thanks for your interest Nismo_God, but just letting you know that we dont pencil people in for any of our days, not saying you wont turn up but plenty of people have let us down in the past.

We dont hold spots for drivers who haven't paid a deposit.

Kind regards

Kev

Wooooooooooo!

Last one was heaps of fun, im in! In for morning session

Will send money and paperwork in the next few days

Happy Bday Kev!!! Ill shout you a drink at DECA :P

Cheers mate

Oh doh!! would love to do this but will be doing Super Sprint on Oran Park South instead :) Will definately come over this time and say Hi at lunch! :banana:

You better... :D

See you all when we get there.

Oh yeah.. Can you make sure there is no rain this time..

I've been waiting for one of these for ages! There's always been some reason why I couldn't make it but this time I finally can. Hopefully all the spots aren't taken already.

Please put me down as a definite. Morning session is preferred but will happily accept the afternoon session otherwise. I've just sent through an email too.

Thanks!