Madaz

Hi guys

I'm running a group buy for NPC Products

SPECIFICATION:

5puk Ceramic

1200+ pressure plate

Rated to 350rwkw or about 300awkw

NPC724B5.jpg<<Click

The pressure plate I use is a standard Exedy cover that is pulled down and fitted with the same diapghragm spring nismo uses in some of their pressure plates. I then modify the Exedy pressure

plate to suit a 5 puk sprung center disc that I make using a 4.2 ltr patrol clutch plate.

SUITS:

FJ20, RB20, RB25, mild RB26 Push type Clutch

for a pull type clutch he can do that for $650

NORMAL Price $643.50

GROUP BUY PRICE $550

Shipping Via Australia Post to ANY location is $30

we need a minimum of 4 clutches but i would like to try for 5 orders

SPECIFICATION:

Lightened Billet flywheel 1 piece - Nissan Skyline Revsolution Flywheel- R32, R33, R34, RB20DET, RB25DET, RB26DETT, 6.5kg

RNF03.JPG<<Click

SUITS:

FJ20, RB20, RB25, RB26DETT with the 5 puk clutch

we need a minimum of 5 Flywheels for the group buy price

NORMAL Price $425

GROUP BUY PRICE $350 if we only get a couple of orders for flywheels I've negotiated a price of $400 so still a small saving

Shipping Via Australia Post to ANY location is $30 NOTE: if ordering a clutch also shipping will be combined for $30

SPECIFICATION:

Twin Plate Clutch - Note: Push type only

COMPOSIT.jpg<<Click

NORMAL Price $2200

GROUP BUY PRICE $2050 - NOTE to fully rebuild this twin plate Doug tells me your looking @ $350-$400 A LOT cheaper that Japanese clutches

Shipping Via Australia Post to ANY location is $30

THIS GROUP BUY WILL RUN FOR 4 WEEKS FROM THIS DATE Monday 8th September LAST PAYMENT BY DIRECT DEPOSIT FRIDAY 3RD OCTOBER Order will be placed WEDNESDAY 8th OCTOBER

***GROUP BUY Rules DON'T be ringing Doug to ask him questions all questions to be directed through me if the information isnt already supplied***

If you think you would like to join in on the Group buy Find my Bank Details Below and you can deposit money at you leisure i will PM you with confirmation you payment has cleared and asking for shipping details

Thank you

Steve

Commonwealth Bank

Stevan Rosskogler

BSB: 065000

Acc. 10335841

NOTE: there is alot of Q&A in the previous GB thread >>Here<<

Clutches

1. /2on - 5puk Clutch

2. CraigR33

3. Fabs_32

FlyWheels

1. /2on

2. Fabs_32

3. Andrew M.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have R34 GT-T and on the npc site, the 5puk clutch seems to be $1023 (it says R34 GTR, but it has RB25DET in the line, so im assuming its the GTT clutch) just want to double check the price, that its only $100 more over the push type r33 clutch ($650)? decent saving considering i was looking at buying the exedy 5 puck hd clutch from sliding performance at $739 dollars..

Hi Michael yeah from what i gather the 5 puk can be made as a pull type clutch and that indeed will suit all RB engines what Doug tells me is the pull type clutch will handle a little more power as there a 10" clutch where as the push is a 9" and yes add $100 on top of $550 for a pull type, i hope this is clear

EDIT: the $1023 GTR clutch has a pressure rating of about 3600lbs dont be mislead you wouldn't get that clutch for $650

sorry Simon i thought my response was very clear i will say it another way all GTR from R32 v-specII (NOT SURE about normal v-spec) and newer all take the pull type clutch

NOTE: the NPC twin plate clutch only comes as a push type clutch you can however convert a pull type clutch system too push

Hi Michael yeah from what i gather the 5 puk can be made as a pull type clutch and that indeed will suit all RB engines what Doug tells me is the pull type clutch will handle a little more power as there a 10" clutch where as the push is a 9" and yes add $100 on top of $550 for a pull type, i hope this is clear

sorry Simon i thought my response was very clear i will say it another way all GTR from R32 v-specII (NOT SURE about normal v-spec) and newer all take the pull type clutch

NOTE: the NPC twin plate clutch only comes as a push type clutch you can however convert a pull type clutch system too push

Not 100% sure but you might want to check with Doug on the price for that pull type. That's a fair chunk cheaper than the last few I remember from him.

See the $1023 clutch >>here<<

Not sure mate.

The R34 GTT uses a pull type clutch just like R33/34 GTR but that is a push type clutch in the picture. That $1023 clutch pictured on his website is to suit RB20/25DET pre Neo and R32 GTR pre series 2.

The pull type clutches should be up around the $850 mark, that is why I was questioning the price of $650.

yeah don't go by pictures between all the different prices they all look like the same 5puk

i can only go by what Doug tells me his standard price for the 5puk is $643 $100 on top of that for being Pull would be $743 correct so with the group buy your now looking @ $650 the same saving the push type gets from the original price

yeah don't go by pictures between all the different prices they all look like the same 5puk

i can only go by what Doug tells me his standard price for the 5puk is $643 $100 on top of that for being Pull would be $743 correct so with the group buy your now looking @ $650 the same saving the push type gets from the original price

Yeah I know about the pictures.

That's a good price for a pull type clutch, I understand you just go off what Doug tells you...I just wanted to make sure you weren't underselling yourself as the pull type clutches (last time I spoke to him) retailed for over $1000.