SAU Community

Whos From The Sydenham, Taylors Lakes, Keilor Area?

MP_R33

Yeah the silver commodore is from melton, ALWAYS see it around. When my mates neighbour complained about people doing burnouts in his court, that silver commodore turned up.

I reckon melton cops are alright, they're pretty stupid when it comes to JDM cars.... when i got pulled over i got told i couldnt drive my 34 coz it was a 25gt (lol) although another highway patrol pulled me over and said nothing... I reckon caroline springs cops are worse

I just typed a whole thing about my experience with melton tmu and kinda lost it all lol, so, in short my experience with them has been somewhat less than pleasant lol

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just typed a whole thing about my experience with melton tmu and kinda lost it all lol, so, in short my experience with them has been somewhat less than pleasant lol

I've only had a bad expernice through booze buses, when they say "ok you can go now" then another cops like "hang on a second mate" then checks my car out from top too bottom, but thats mostly caroline springs tmu

Melton highway patrol know what they're on about and they're friendly towards me....

yeah get my license back on the 23rd... im up for one any time after that

well i will post something in the events thread, probably more towards next weekend then on a Saturday or Friday night might make it a poll thing.

check on it in a bit

ok check the events section :O

Edited by MP_R33

ill be up for a meet. but im not going down watergarden or kings road nah nah im so scared of that place.

p.s DNGRUS i think im the one buying the black skyline of your dad? lol we went vicroad today couldnt transfer it to me!!!

I've only had a bad expernice through booze buses, when they say "ok you can go now" then another cops like "hang on a second mate" then checks my car out from top too bottom, but thats mostly caroline springs tmu

Melton highway patrol know what they're on about and they're friendly towards me....

you know, it might have even been before caroline springs cop shop was opened, or when it was 9-5... is it still only open till 5? cos theres no crime in caroline springs after normal business hours... the booze bus was on c.s. boulevard near the bp... and it was definately a melton tmu officer...

Edited by morgsj50

ill be up for a meet. but im not going down watergarden or kings road nah nah im so scared of that place.

p.s DNGRUS i think im the one buying the black skyline of your dad? lol we went vicroad today couldnt transfer it to me!!!

lol why?

my experience was similar, got bretho'd and was about to go when the "female" officer pulled me up and got me for not having a current rego sticker displayed, i had it in the car, was just a tad lazy in putting it up... i had no issue with copping for that i mean i did the crime and all that, but this biatch was sooo rude. i've been pulled over abit, mainly when i was younger and i've always found if ya dont give attitude you dont get attitude and even on the times where i've been booked for something the officers have been quite pleasent about it, but not her... lol, and it was just a $50 fine...

you know, it might have even been before caroline springs cop shop was opened, or when it was 9-5... is it still only open till 5? cos theres no crime in caroline springs after normal business hours... the booze bus was on c.s. boulevard near the bp... and it was definately a melton tmu officer...

nearly EVERY friday night, they set up a booze bus, or have a few patrol cars and set up a breatho station in melton on high street, and its the TMU that run it, all officers from deer park all the way through to bacchus marsh, and the idiot that rolled out bullshit to me was from caroline springs.

it was like june/july this year

nearly EVERY friday night, they set up a booze bus, or have a few patrol cars and set up a breatho station in melton on high street, and its the TMU that run it, all officers from deer park all the way through to bacchus marsh, and the idiot that rolled out bullshit to me was from caroline springs.

it was like june/july this year

they set it up deeper into caroline springs now, haven't seen it near the bp for ages...

What were you doin there Ferah, and what time did you leave?

was working, left around 1.30 i think...

oohh yepp i know who u are :)

damn i hate the fact that we can't drive our cars without being scared of getting pulled over. like i know that skylines are a known "hoon" car and known to be modified off their tits but its so bad when you see rust bucket falcons and commodores being waved through and a nice clean skyline will be pulled over getting a full check for everything.

and i mean R31's through to even v35's skylines are not new cars so there are always arising problems with them even if they are very small or if the car so happens to be clean they find some stupid shit to fine us like half filled windscreen washer bottles to crosses hanging of rear vision mirrors.

i mean they are doing there job and there are some cops that are helpful and honest but i hate the fact that there are cops that let other cars off when they could be less roadworthy then the next skyline that gets defected.

/end rant

i suggest not make watergardens carpark a meet spot as there has been high cop activity and also to keep to pm's and sms's as there are probably cops lurking on here.