SAU Community

Skyline Cruise 4 (2008)

Kavliari

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SKYLINE CRUISE 2008!!!!

Here it is again, I know it's been a while since that last Skyline Cruise however things have been a little busy lately and I havn't gotten around to organising this years.

I've considered how good the very first skyline cruise was back in 2005, and we're going to retrace it's steps. Cruise details are as follows:

Date : December 14th

Destination : Byron Bay

Meeting Location Brisbane : Springwood Macdonalds 8:45am

Meeting Location Gold Coast : Shell SS Mudgee 9:45am

You will need:

1. A skyline (I organise nissan cruises for all nissans, so if your car isn't a skyline, don't ask)

2. A camera :/

3. A full tank

4. Bring a footy or cricket bat if you want.

We will all meet at Springwood Macdonalds, hang out for about 20 mins while people get something to eat and chat for a bit. Then we'll get straight onto the motorway and head for mudgee shell to meet the Gold Coast crew. From Mudgee we jump straight onto the Motorway again and head toward the forbidden NSW border :O

Be smart and try to stick together, don't pull over on freeways (unless your car is broke) and most important, have fun :(

*** Plans always subject to modification, keep yourself updated with this thread if you're attending the cruise, I will always post changes with ***** EDIT MAIN POST *****

Attendies:

Kavliari

4DRFRK

WilliamSmith88

S13_RB26 x 3

driftfc3s x 3

flyline

inlovewithnissan

bunit99

Groomy

on_boost_24_7

71BBY

35NIK

-gthr32-

Azazel x 4

xilli

83CKS

Granthem

J-Rome

Nilone

33 m-spec

l0wd3o

BukkaneNinja

WilliamSmith88

garry~sandy

(attendance updated by request: Col)

I'm hoping I can make it. sounds like fun.

=]

;);):):huh:

SKYLINE CRUISE 2008!!!!

Here it is again, I know it's been a while since that last Skyline Cruise however things have been a little busy lately and I havn't gotten around to organising this years.

I've considered how good the very first skyline cruise was back in 2005, and we're going to retrace it's steps. Cruise details are as follows:

Date : December 14th

Destination : Byron Bay

Meeting Location Brisbane : Springwood Macdonalds 8:45am

Meeting Location Gold Coast : Shell SS Mudgee 9:45am

You will need:

1. A skyline (I organise nissan cruises for all nissans, so if your car isn't a skyline, don't ask)

2. A camera :(

3. A full tank

4. Bring a footy or cricket bat if you want.

We will all meet at Springwood Macdonalds, hang out for about 20 mins while people get something to eat and chat for a bit. Then we'll get straight onto the motorway and head for mudgee shell to meet the Gold Coast crew. From Mudgee we jump straight onto the Motorway again and head toward the forbidden NSW border :)

Be smart and try to stick together, don't pull over on freeways (unless your car is broke) and most important, have fun :)

*** Plans always subject to modification, keep yourself updated with this thread if you're attending the cruise, I will always post changes with ***** EDIT MAIN POST *****

Attendies:

Kavliari

4DRFRK

WilliamSmith88

S13_RB26 x 3

driftfc3s x 3

flyline

inlovewithnissan

bunit99

Groomy

on_boost_24_7

71BBY

35NIK

-gthr32-

Azazel x 4

xilli

83CKS

Granthem

J-Rome

Nilone

33 m-spec

l0wd3o

BukkaneNinja

WilliamSmith88

garry~sandy

mark and maria

(attendance updated by request: Col)

Hi

You do know this is on the same day as the Hard.Tuned Mega Xmas Cruise/ Show & Shine for the Royal Childrens Hospital sponsored by B105/ Autobarn etc? Thought i'd point that out. Which one to go to mmmm???

Well i said earlier if im there i'll see you @ Shell Mudgee, if not you know where i am LOL. :D

Cheers :)

I will be attending, but i have one question. where is mudgee? is that mudgeeraba?

NEED TO KNOW ASAP.

yep, Mudgeeraba. heading south on freeway, take Mudgeera turnoff, Shell servo immediately on your left. cruisers usually park in Hungry Jacks car park next to Shell.

yep, Mudgeeraba. heading south on freeway, take Mudgeera turnoff, Shell servo immediately on your left. cruisers usually park in Hungry Jacks car park next to Shell.

Thanks changi found it. :)