SAU Community

Selling Off Top Line Alpine Gear

wessa02

Hey guys

Selling off the left over Audio gear that I had from my skyline which is now just lying around, cant use any of it in the new car and cant see the point in it sitting there.

First up Alpine MRD M501 Mono Block amp. In good condition about 2.5yrs old and hasnt missed a beat, it has a little bit of black paint flaked off one corner but works perfect, chasing $350

Next is MRP-F240 V-Power 4ch amp, used for about 3mths before being replaced with something more powerful due to speaker upgrade. $200

Next is Alpine MP3 6 Disc changer, around 2.5 years old and like the rest of the gear never missed a beat, the AI-Net extention cable has been a pulled once a little to hard and now is only just crimped losely on the end, still works fine pm for pics $250

Next is Alpine X-Type 12" sub, this thing is monster of power and sound quality, anyone who has seen these things run on a decent amp sent up correctly will know what im talking about. Sub is in perfect condition about 18mths old $450

Finally is my Alpine IVA-310 TV this is 18mths old and is awesome plays all the usual formats in audio and video including MP3/wma on dvds (you get hundreads on) I will even throw in the TV tuner with this $1200

All prices do not inc post and I would prefer local pickup however postage can be arranged (except the Sub), im also neg on the prices

Located on the Sunshine Coast

0403 742 271

Wes