SAU Community

Wtb Anything To Stop Boostcut On R33 Rb25

toneski

hi i want to buy anything to help me get around boost cut or rich and retard.

im looking to buy anything like boost cut defenders, chipped or remaped ecu or aftermarket ecus like microtec or wolf, or even info on how to trick the factory one and no im not worried about leaning out

I have electronic boost controller and Air fuel Ratio adjustor. I still get boost cut at 16psi, i set it to 11 psi low and 14 psi high. On really cold mornings 10-15 degrees C she boosts past 16psi then ......CUT..... it is really annoying, so dont do this, if you have a manual then get proper ecu. Also adjusting AFR's can only fool stock ecu so much. I have an auto, after market ecu can't control auto box changes.

what is this adjustible air and fuel ratio and how much im only looking for 14 psi max

For Auto car get Apexi AFC NEO, this will sort your air fuel ratios, this guy on SAU sells them at a good price,

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Ap...op-t155204.html

Ask him in PM to get a boost controller, that will sort your boost.

For manual car get aftermarket ecu like Apexi power fc, Greddy emanage, etc. These usually have the ability to control everything. Good luck, remember, google is your friend, shop around for prices then try support the sponsors on this site.

nah man i had exactly the same thing, everyone told me it was boost cut, even myself thought it was boost cut untill i wondered why it would pop and bang after it did it as tho there was an excess of fuel not leaning out likeboost/fuel cut, then it slowly got worse but it is like hitting a brick wall, coilpacks fixed mine aswell, i think boost cut is like 16psi or sumthn on these isnt it? you should be able to run 14psi as far as i know, just something to look into anyways, Ben