SAU Community

Any One Here Crashed Today?

sidewayssam

heyo ppls,

just got a call from my dad says he was following a black r32 gtst down sheppaton road when 4 people jumped out infront of it,

he reckons police n ambos n that are there now, just wondering if anyone knows anything bout it

Edited by dan_the_man

f*kk, this happend to a guy when i was driving through guildford guy got out of his comawhore and tryed to open a xr6's door at the lights..

whats this world comming too

Jumping out in front of a high speed moving vehicle?! Are they trying to pull the "get hit by car & getting compensation from the driver" trick thats used in China all the time?

Don't think that trick works here...

In any case, if they were deliberately doing it to car-jack, then I hope they all get struck & die, we don't need a*se holes like these... :P

Edited by Mayuri Krab

i guess when all else fails skids prevail

nathan, i thought u had a similar jacking once upon a time?

***last edited post before warnings are handed out. There is no need to mention the race of the offenders***

Edited by dan_the_man

Jumping out in front of a high speed moving vehicle?! Are they trying to pull the "get hit by car & getting compensation from the driver" trick thats used in China all the time?

I'm suprised that it happens in China... Usually Communists don't like that kind of monkey business occuring...

I'm suprised that it happens in China... Usually Communists don't like that kind of monkey business occuring...

It happens... alot, mainly due to the fact that there is a law in China, where if you hit a person in a vehicle, even if its the other party's fault, you still have to pay them some kind of compensation.

The idea behind that is, since you got a car & you must a semi-rich person, therefore you must pay for the poorer person, & yes, cars in china are mainly bought as a "look at me, I'm rich" kinda of thing, not really used for driving considering most of the time, you'll be stuck in traffic going at <10km/h, its must faster if you just ride a bicycle instead.

i guess when all else fails skids prevail

nathan, i thought u had a similar jacking once upon a time?

***last edited post before warnings are handed out. There is no need to mention the race of the offenders***

Yes I did, but out of pure luck a couple of cops in a camry or something came up behind me just before I was about to drag him up Great Eastern Highway with me :kiss: