Sydney Skyline V- Series And 350z Meet/cruise Sausage Sizzle Fest

G7

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well the cruise was very well organised and it finally got me to register with this forum... (been a bit of a sneaky reader for a few months now). Must of been an awesome sight for passer-bys to see all the V35s heading down the freeway.

It was also good to find out that I don't have the leaf! (eco leaf thingy) :)

Thanks for the kudos on the clear indicators... (which person were u manda23?? lol) :)

For those interested, the part number on the box is B61F0-CM40A (bulge) vs B61F0-AM900 (non-bulge). Maybe ppl can give this to Nissan AU and see how much they go for.

See exisiting Clear indicator thread for box photo.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/To...ca-t239727.html

my husband and i and the baby with the silver v35 parked at the end.

Thanks for the indicator links il really like the look of them.

Thank you guys for organising a great day, it was nice to meet you all and i hope we can organise another cruise at some point.

I really appreciated the effort and work put into yesterday and would like to thank everyone and in particular Alan and Peter.

Regards Yianni

For the very first Aus V35 skyline meet- it turned out pretty dam well. I guess it will only get bigger.

A good day out- thank god, the weather held out. Needed suncreen rather than a raincoat. (Sorry Geoff forgot to grab the sunscreen, too many distractions)

Thanks for all those who made an effort to introduce yourself to one another.

Nice to meet everyone and put some names to faces.

Around 25 cars in total. Plus Manda at late, sorry didnt get to chat- but as the alpha male (some would differ :P) I used up my 4000 words a day. I was zonked.

Everyone was well behaved, polite and considerate.

Thanks to:

V35 Driver Mark - for the magazine freebies and show bags.

The Zoom/Hot's photographer (look forward to that)

Scathing for hitting up the Z guys.

Tokyo Geoff for the pics and video.

Of coarse thanks to EVERYONE who showed up.

That was our first meet at Bodyform, and they way it all went in a private carpark- then we most likely will do it again. Perhaps a round or 2 of Texas Holdem Poker.

Someone though has my Hyper REV Skyline V35 magazine edition 89 I think! Can I have that back please!!

That was our first meet at Bodyform, and they way it all went in a private carpark

I almost wet myself when the cop showed up, especially since I was planning on leaving at that point and I didn't need to be pulled over for a "random" inspection.

It was a good day, and a shame I missed the cruise afterwards.

I almost wet myself when the cop showed up, especially since I was planning on leaving at that point and I didn't need to be pulled over for a "random" inspection.

It was a good day, and a shame I missed the cruise afterwards.

as Chopper would say " HARDEN THE F*** UP" :laugh:

BTW Scathing - Alan said he would invite the V35's to the next Z meet. :rofl:

as Chopper would say " HARDEN THE F*** UP" :)

My car's got some stuff that still needs fixing. :thumbsup:

BTW Scathing - Alan said he would invite the V35's to the next Z meet. :D

It'll probably be in the new year. I've posted on the forums to see if people have any suggestions, and when something is sorted I'll post it in here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys, I'm new here and have had my V35 for about 3 weeks now. i was going to join the cruise but the rta stuffed me around and i didn't get my car registered in time. So now it is all registered and can't wait for the next cruise so my hubby and i can join. We were so tempted just to take my car out that day but it wasn't worth risking ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys!

i am currently gathering all the pics of our V35 cruise...... The story will be going into High Performance Imports Magazine...... can everybody email me everything what you though of the day, i am going to place some quotes in the story from different members who turned up.

Email all thoughts and quotes to:

[email protected]

Also - if any of you dont know yet, ZOOM magazine is going through a evolution process and after a wonderful 10 years, the magazine title name will be changed to BOOST - 1st on sale date will be the end of Feb.... Below is a sneak peak.......

post-55721-1232143554_thumb.jpg

Hey Guys!

i am currently gathering all the pics of our V35 cruise...... The story will be going into High Performance Imports Magazine...... can everybody email me everything what you though of the day, i am going to place some quotes in the story from different members who turned up.

Email all thoughts and quotes to:

[email protected]

Also - if any of you dont know yet, ZOOM magazine is going through a evolution process and after a wonderful 10 years, the magazine title name will be changed to BOOST - 1st on sale date will be the end of Feb.... Below is a sneak peak.......

Good news!

As a long time subscriber to both, I look forward to some pics and the new title name.

Oops that reminds me I need to re-subscribe to HPI!

My thoughts are I wish I was there, maybe next time with my own...