SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

yeah that was my mates R33 i was in the passanger seat.. i was like do you know him or is it just a skyline thing lol there is that many skylines around the coast nowdays that its weird to get a wave from them.. maybe in a rarer car it would make more sense... but its all good.

he just bought it and is a very proud owner...

yeah it was me .....................

Edited by BB81DO

got a wave from a burgundy/red 33 with green P at charmhaven around 2:30, didn't see you till last second so didn't get much of a wave happening.

same time was behind white 240 stag, i believe it was Craig from budge servo.

not many line owners on the coast give a wave or anything, usually just stair you and act cool lol

yeah it was me ...... way i look at it ............. no use being a tool becasue you will get a bad name in the end

speaking of tools, i beeped at black 32 that was boosting around Lake Haven car park(stupid stupid idea) and they pulled up behind me and said "WTF was that sh!t" i proceeded to lol. female driver.

also seen white 33 driving through the car park. both about 6:30ish i think it was

Spotted Silver R33 on Clyde St, Tighes Hill and Spotted a Black R33 Series 1 on Carnley Avenue :thumbsup: Followed me for a while but I was in a Black BMW 1 Series :D

Hey guys,

Need a stock exhaust to the catback asap, willing to give a stock turbo exhaust a shot to clear it if i cant find a N/a one,

Will give you some $$ unless you feel like helping a SAU member out :D

This is to clear a defect asap.

Cheers! James

i got stock 34 tips, muffler, pipes n cat dunno if they fit 33 tho... its been awhile lol but friday got a wave off a nice white or silver (cant memba lol) 33 gtst going thru wyong n saturday spotted a white 32 with red rims at lakehaven

Spotted STYLN yesterday around the elebana twisties :)

hahaha its rare im down those parts so it was a once off for sure...

i keep spottin a few white gtt's round some on p's some not, a black one out front my work recently with a gtr front bar, and regularly spot UNLSHN round glendale edgeworth.

saw a black r32 this morning goin to work, it was at a set of lights so i looked across to give him a wave or somethin and he didnt even look back. i creept a bit forward as if to go him and he stil did nothin. i took off as i normally would and he didnt even try to pass me, bit of a sook i reckon

spotted a white 33 gts-t from budgewoi going towards toukley .................. looked neat ...... owner was looking at mine when i was to budgewoi machnal on thursday last week