SAU Community

Newcastle And Central Coast Skyline Spotted Thread

-Jimmy-

Saw a 32 gtr with 34gtr wheels across the road from gosford leagues club today, looked sweet. I've also seen a 33 with an unpainted bumper getting around avoca/kincumber recently.

gunmetal grey 32 gtr? Pretty sure I spoke to that guy a few weeks ago, he only just got it on the road.. very quick car

Saw a silver r33 with the gtr wing in west gosford today, i think it had slightly tinted tail lights. Looked and sounded awesome

thx, that was me... were you in a maroon 33?

Yep it was gunmetal.

Nah not me, my car is a black 33 with black and green plates. I was a few cars behind you so i doubt you saw my car.

I do see a couple of maroon 33s around quite often, I went past one in erina fair a couple of weeks ago.

well thats why I didnt see you... I pulled out 50mtrs in front off a maroon 33 in west gosford that day Im sure, I thought that may of been you...

Hmm I'll have to look out for green on black number plates, that would look pretty cool on a black 33... maybe some green classy green graphic or some lime rims could set if off... love lime rims....

I've toyed with the idea of getting the rims powder coated, I think it needs to be lower than it is now to pull it off. But I like being able to get up driveways and over speed bumps haha.

Yep it was gunmetal.

Nah not me, my car is a black 33 with black and green plates. I was a few cars behind you so i doubt you saw my car.

I do see a couple of maroon 33s around quite often, I went past one in erina fair a couple of weeks ago.

So that's your car I spotted at Manns Rd today. Very nice looking car

Also spotted a white 34 with carbon bonnet at the end of the Newcastle link road this arvo

And a purple ( I think was still a bit dark) 33 at the top of Myall rd early this morning

spotted silver 4 door r34 at west gosford today, sau sticker on the back, exchanged a wave

Could of been me if it was without a wing

Also spotted a silver 33 at maccas and a white 33 with a gtr wing at dans west gosford

Could of been me if it was without a wing

Also spotted a silver 33 at maccas and a white 33 with a gtr wing at dans west gosford

i was at gosford maccers today , gunmetal grey 33

i spotted a silver 32 at gosford today , along with 2 GTIR's

also a white 34 at glendale steakhouse carpark on tuesday